A Tracy a Day {Datin’}

Today is the final day of my “A Tracy a Day” series and it’s everyone’s favorite occasion- date night! Tracy’s tongue and cheek dresses are perfect for a date night with that special someone! I like to think that when a wear this dress my date can’t help but fall in love with me “hook, line and sinker”- ha!

If I haven’t mentioned it before, Tracy’s dresses are the most comfortable I have ever worn! I also love that they can be dressed up or down with a change of footwear and accessories. Adding wedges to this dress makes it appropriate for a date (like at my favorite restaurant The Columbia) but swap it out for your Jacks and you have a perfect dress for shopping with your friends!

Dress: Tracy Negoshian (on sale!) // Necklace: Bellezza // Wedges: Payless (love these) // Bracelet: Bellezza (similar)

PS- Linking up with Perfectly Coutured for Three-Fer Thursday and Stylin’ in St Louis and Living in Color Style for the Spotlight Weekly Link Up!

Hope your day is tied with a bow!

post signature

1. May 8, 2014 / 12:09 pm

That is such a cute Nautical Dress. 100% loving it. =)

I'd love for you to stop by my blog too and check my stripes today. Thanks, Ada. =)

• May 11, 2014 / 6:12 pm

Hey girl- I feel ya! These force me to budget but they are worth every penny! 🙂

2. May 8, 2014 / 5:07 pm

Such a cute dress! I love the colors. After this series, I am going to check out this line!

Nikki
    thefashioablewife.com

3. May 9, 2014 / 3:33 am

I really like your blog, so I nominated you for the Liebster Award! It's a great way to recognize and meet other bloggers! Check out my blog at styleinasmalltown.com for all the details!

xoxo,Hillary

4. May 9, 2014 / 1:52 pm

Sorry, I didn't get the post out til this morning, but it's out there now!

5. May 15, 2014 / 10:14 am

That dress is just perfect on you, so cute, and looks comfortable and wearable. Lovely! Visiting today via Three-fer Thursday! P x

6. August 8, 2014 / 12:16 am

What a cute fun dress! And honestly, the dress is pretty but your smile is absolutely infectious! I honestly started smiling just looking at you! Just found your blog and love it.

Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

• August 8, 2014 / 12:33 am

That is the absolute BEST compliment! Thank you so much! Very thankful that you stopped by! 🙂