#SummerInLilly

Well Florida sure didn’t hesitate to head into summer weather- it’s been in the 90’s almost every day! But looking at the bright side… that means it’s time to bring out your Lilly in full force! (There is always a positive right?!)

I got this cheerful tunic top for my birthday and I am totally in love. I feel like I look about 8 shades tanner just from putting these bright colors on! ha! I also scooped up these neon Jack Rogers for a steal a few weeks ago when I got in on the Living Social/Last Call NM mega-deal ($20 for Jacks is ah-mazing)! I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot more of these cuties! And hello- this gold clutch is total perfection! Adding a fun accessory like this totally glams up my casual look. It’s impossible to have a bad day when you’re wearing an outfit this happy!

Top: Lilly Pulitzer “Braylen” // Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Jack Rogers via NM Last Call // Necklace: Absolute (round version) // Bracelet: R.J. Graziano (option) // Ring: HSN (love this) // Gold Clutch: Sophie and Trey (obsessed with the aqua version)

Have a wonderful Thursday y’all!

Linking up with Perfectly Coutured and White Coat Wardrobe for Three-fer Thursday!

post signature

• May 22, 2014 / 2:19 pm

Thank you! I just discovered the wonder that is white shorts for summer! 🙂

1. May 22, 2014 / 2:35 pm

Just found your blog and I love your style!!! Already started pinning some of your looks! 🙂

2. May 22, 2014 / 11:00 pm

Gorgeous blouse! Your white shorts look perfect against those bright colors.

3. May 26, 2014 / 8:26 pm

I love the colours in your top and your shoes pick up the green in your top. Works well with white too! (perfectly coutured)

4. January 30, 2017 / 3:07 am

I love this top. I followed your advice for the Ali dress sizing a few months ago and it was perfect! So glad I read your post before ordering. Do you mind sharing what size your Braylen above is? I got a medium but it feels a bit overwhelming…thinking of looking for a small. Thanks!! ❤

• January 30, 2017 / 1:51 pm

Yay- I'm so glad you love the Ali dress as much as I do 🙂 I am wearing a small in the Braylen- I definitely think that it is generous in size so you would be fine to size down. Thanks so much for reading!