Prints and Patterns

There are days where I like to play it safe with my wardrobe… but then there are days like today where I do not! Sometime I just get a wild hair and love to mix it up- and though all these pieces seem a little crazy something about them just kind of “works” when put all together! Plus, we all know by now that leopard is a neutral… so these leopard accents just tie everything together! 🙂 On this sunny Tuesday I hope y’all aren’t afraid to mix it up a little bit- some wild never hurt anyone! Have a fabulous day friends!

Button-up: Old Navy (last season, super similar and in petite) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (from summer, same skirt and colors but different pattern) // Leopard Belt: J. Crew Factory // Leopard Flats: Payless // Watch: TKO (borrowed, under $50!) // Bangle: Heidi Daus (borrowed, sold out but obsessed with this lobster)

Thanks for stopping by y’all!

The Fashion Canvas

Bless Her Heart Y'all

InDuffinitely Me

Gracefullee Made

post signature

1. October 28, 2014 / 2:15 pm

I love your pattern mixing! The colors work so well together and you can't go wrong with putting gingham with anything. Adorable!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

• October 28, 2014 / 6:07 pm

Thank you Whitney! I loved how this was so unexpected but it just came together! 🙂

• October 29, 2014 / 1:30 pm

Thank you Lauren- this mug is a favorite of mine too 🙂 xo

• October 29, 2014 / 1:46 pm

Yes- it's fun to break the rules sometimes! Thanks for visiting Clare 🙂

2. October 28, 2014 / 10:26 pm

This mixed print look is perfect! This outfit is just too cute!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

• October 29, 2014 / 1:46 pm

Thanks love! I had so much fun getting creative with it 🙂

3. October 28, 2014 / 11:14 pm

I love all your mixed print. I think sometimes we underestimate how something will or does turn out but then it looks super cute or not so cute, yours looks cute of course. I think the touch of leopard is adorable. I want to invite you to my link up that went live today called "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" I will feature my favorite/inspirational 5 blogger posts from this link up next time. You may be one of 5. Until then it's nice meeting you, will follow. Rachel xo

• October 29, 2014 / 1:47 pm

Thanks for the invite Rachel! I will check it out 🙂 Have a great one!

4. October 30, 2014 / 12:15 am

I love that you are mixing the patterns and the details like the belt and the jewelry! I want this outfit in my closet!! Thank you so much for joining J and myself {www.2catsandchloe.com} for our Celebrate Southern Linkup! I’m pinning your post to our official Celebrate Southern Pin Board now! 🙂 xxoo

• October 30, 2014 / 1:32 am

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for having me! I love the new link-up and am having so much fun making new friends! xo

5. October 31, 2014 / 11:45 am

I love that you didn't play it safe today! I love stripes whenever, where ever. Then add in that awesome gingham and then add in more fab with that animal print belt, and you have a winner in my book! Adorable love!

Thanks for joining the Celebrate Southern link up this week too! I hope you have a great Halloween and that we see you back again for another week of the link up on Tuesday!

J @ Bless Her Heart Y'all

• October 31, 2014 / 2:18 pm

Happy Halloween to you too!! 🙂 I love the link-up and am having so much fun joining in!