Happy Saturday y’all! I’m so excited to share this recipe with you today because it is totally a Panera copy-cat recipe… and boy is it good! Plus it is “dead easy” (as my mom loves to say) because all you have to do is dump the ingredients in your crockpot and go!
Here are the ingredients needed:
– 2 (10 oz) cans, Cream of Chicken Soup
– 2 cups, matchstick carrots (or you can shred your own carrots)
– 1 lb Velveeta, cubed
– 2 (12 oz) bags, frozen chopped broccoli
– 1 qt Half and Half
– 1 teaspoon Hot Sauce (I prefer croutons)
1. Add all ingredients to Crockpot and stir
2. Cook on high for 4 hours
Once cooked I added shredded cheddar cheese and croutons as toppings (YUM!)
And that’s all there is to it! All that’s left is cheering on your football team for the win 🙂
Thanks for stopping by y’all!