I hope y’all have some fun weekend plans! This weekend is Junior League of Tampa’s Holiday Market and it totally kicks off my Holiday shopping- it’s the perfect place to find one-of-a-kind gifts! (Mom if you’re reading don’t read my recap- I’m planning on finding some fab gifts for you!) 🙂 I can’t wait to #shopsharecare!
Now onto my current obsessions this week…
1. I’m on the hunt for the perfect faux fur vest for the winter chill ahead, and I think I found it with this C. Wonder beauty! I love the belted detail that defines your waist so you still maintain a great shape under all that fur! 😉
2. Have y’all heard about the Toms + Target Collaboration?! I’m so excited that my favorite mass retailer is partnering with such a great company to give back this holiday season! The collection debuts nationwide November 16th, but follow the link above to get a sneak preview of all the goodies! The best part is that everything is going to retail under $50 and follow Toms “one for one” philosophy- now that’s shopping with a purpose!
3. It’s no secret that I love a good bow detail on my wardrobe, and these precious Sole Society Pumps are the perfect touch of girly! I can see these being rocked with jeans and a fun blouse for casual Friday or with a girly dress and baubles for a girl’s night out! Either way you’ll be too cute for words!
4. I’ve been working on organizing my blogging ideas a little better, and in researching how other bloggers do it I continued to come across the idea of an editorial calendar. After googling for quite some time I found the perfect 2015 printable monthly calendar and I couldn’t be happier! I’m already working on my layout of posts and it’s instantly helped me have more visibility to what a week on my blog is going to look like! Plus I love the quotes that she has on each month- so inspiring!
5. The Christmas Jammies family is at it again- and this time they are loving HSN! They are just too cute (and how fab are the jammies?!)