Paisley Perfection

Thank you all so much for your congratulations and kind words on yesterday’s “birthday” post! Your support and encouragement means the world to me! 🙂 Although yesterday was filled with balloons and celebrations, behind the scenes it was a different story…

Can I be real honest with y’all for a minute? Yesterday was an “off” day. I’m talking a wake up an hour past your alarm, outfit emergency meltdown, too-chubby-for-your-pants, forget your lunchbox, spin instructor doesn’t show up for class kind of off day! And I don’t have these very often, so sometimes it’s hard to understand them. But you know what gives me a silver lining? That it makes me so much more thankful for good days, like today! Days where you wake up chipper, the sun is shining (extra bright), you throw a birthday party for your co-worker, celebrate with cupcakes, and your spin instructor does show up! 🙂 These times remind me to “start each day with a grateful heart” because there is so much to be thankful for in this beautiful life!

So I’m celebrating the good in today with a bright dress and a big smile! Because really friends, there is SO much to smile about! 🙂

Dress: Tracy Negoshian // Boots: Sam Edelman “Penny” // Belt: Lilly Pulitzer (old, love this) // Watch: Randy Jackson (old, great alternative) // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Ring: HSN (old, this is fabulous)

A few more fun paisley dress alternatives:

Thanks for stopping by y’all!

Perfectly Coutured

Mix & Match Fashion

Stylin' In St. Louis

post signature

1. December 4, 2014 / 11:57 am

Ugh, I hate off days, especially when it is your birthday! All you can do is put on a smile and wait for the day to end. You look adorable!

Whitney & Blaire

• December 4, 2014 / 3:33 pm

I totally agree Whitney- fake it til you make it, right?! 🙂 Have a great day!

2. December 4, 2014 / 12:27 pm

Days that start off poorly are he worst, I love your positive attitude. Life's little problems are just that….little in comparison to all the things we can be grateful for. Also, love this dress, you look great 🙂

• December 5, 2014 / 1:16 am

Thank you Ginny! I like to think that a positive attitude can turn anything thing around (or at least get you through it a little happier) 🙂 xo

3. December 4, 2014 / 4:29 pm

I didn't have the best day yesterday either — and that's always tough! But loving this dress!
    xo Southern Style

• December 5, 2014 / 1:16 am

Well I hope today was better Zelle! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!

4. December 4, 2014 / 8:52 pm

You look adorable! I see you on the Three-fer link up every Thursday and so glad I decided to stop by! Your style is so cute! I would totally wear your ensembles!

• December 5, 2014 / 1:17 am

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you hopped over and I hope you enjoy yourself!! 🙂 xo

5. December 5, 2014 / 1:57 am

What an adorable dress! I think we all have our "off" days, but it is always nice that you start fresh again the next day. 🙂