I thought this quote was perfect for one of the first Friday’s of a new year! This graphic was such a great reminder to me that if I want to see change in my life, than I’m going to have to do things differently- because isn’t the definition of madness doing the same thing and expecting different results?!
On another note, I have so much fun with these Friday posts because I love being able to round up all of my current favorites to share with you! I come across so many great products/ideas/inspirations everyday and I love having an outlet to share them 🙂 Sometimes not everything I see has enough content for a full post so I love giving you little tidbits as I discover them. I have come seriously cute goodies rounded up for you this week! So without further ado…
1. Florida had a serious cold snap this week (as in 27 degrees with windchill!! brrrrrr) and although it was fun to break out my fur vest, I am seriously ready for some sunshine and beach weather (#thegrassisalwaysgreener). Luckily, I discovered the cutest brand from Nordstom, Wildfox, and they have the perfect tops for those of us dreaming of margaritas poolside! This pineapple sweatshirt and this “somewhere sunny” top are sure to drive those winter blues away 🙂 You can even rock them this winter with jeans and an excursion vest piled on top!
2. I’ve decided that one of my must-haves for spring is a fabulous black jumpsuit! They are so chic and so sexy at the same time… I absolutely have to have one! I think it would be so versatile in my wardrobe! I’m kind-of eying this lace trimmed one– what do you think? Have any of y’all found a black jumpsuit that you can’t stop obsessing over??
3. When searching for some cheeky talking pendants at work yesterday, we came across this totally summer one and it’s safe to say I’m now plotting how to make it mine! 🙂
4. Is it just me or is J. Crew having the best sales ever lately?? Well they are at it again, offering 40% select wear-now styles with code “SALENEWS”. My picks are this popover, these boots, and these fab flats– what are yours?
5. Let’s be real, Posh Spice was always my favorite and as Victoria Beckham has made her mark in the fashion world I’ve adored her more and more. I love this interview for showcasing her personality and wit- and showing her “haters” that she’s not a meanie as they’d like you to believe! My favorite part? When they ask what attracted her to David and she says, “Duhhhh!” Now that’s a girl I can be besties with 🙂
What do y’all have up your sleeves for this weekend? Hopefully you have some super fun plans! I’m looking forward to a girls night with some of my favorite Junior League ladies after volunteering at our fundraiser in the morning- it will be a great time! I’m also taking some new pictures for the blog- some really fab new posts are on their way 🙂 Have a great weekend friends!