This has been the best week y’all! I’d been struggling to find time to workout (I typically have Junior League meetings 3-4 nights a week so night time workouts are pretty impossible) so this week I committed to getting up for 5:30am workouts and it has been a complete change of routine (for the best)! It has made such a difference in my day! I love that now I go into work with a huge “to do” crossed off my list, plus it is freeing up so much time for me in the evenings! It’s a complete win win! 🙂 How do y’all fit working out into your routine?
With this positive outlook in mind, here are the other things making me smile this week…
1. I was over-the-moon thrilled to be quoted in this New York Post article on the closing of C. Wonder! (There was a whole lot go squealing and clapping going on over here). I may be one of the most “pinch me” moments I’ve had to date!
2. I’ve heard again and again that you want to have the same size pictures in your post, but I never quite understood how to do it. This great post from Dancing with Ashley breaks it down in super easy to understand language, and I have to say my posts will never be the same again! She also has several other great tips for all levels of bloggers- check it out!
3. Lilly Pulitzer has released her first round of new Spring arrivals, and they are gorgeous!! I think my favorite print so far is “In the Vias” but they are all gorgeous! I love the fit of this Briella dress (I have it in striped) so I think this new print is a must! It also come with this beautiful embroidered detail– yes and yes! And of course this elsa top is a no-brainer! And although this may not fit over my big hips, I’m obsessing over this mint colored shift (#TDF)!
4. I missed out of the Express red midi skirt this holiday season, so this Spring I refuse to miss out on it’s stunning fuchsia sister! I can see pairing it with chambray and wedges or dressing it up a bit more with a black blouse and statement necklace (so many options y’all!).
5. Looking for the perfect everyday dress? I’ve found it here (tons of colors to choose from)!
Hope y’all have the most wonderful weekend! It’s supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees here in Florida, so needless to say I’m pretty excited 🙂