I Saw the Sign

I don’t mean to sound like a broken record y’all- but I heart The Mint Julep Boutique and this precious cardigan from them! You know I am such a sucker for navy (more than a quarter of my wardrobe is comprised of this shade) and add some coral and green into the mix and I am one happy girl! I knew I could have taken the traditional route in styling this cardi by pairing it with jeans and a tee, but I decided to up my ante by pairing it with my go-to J. Crew Factory skirt and boots. I like to think of this look as elevated weekend-casusal or casual Friday (depending on where you work)!

Cardigan: Mint Julep “I Saw the Sign” Cardigan // Skirt: J. Crew Factory Pleated Mini // Tee: Merona // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (old, save/splurge) // Ring: Bellezza (old, similar) // Boots: Same Edelman Penny Boot

PS- I’ve updated my “Shop With Me” tab (in above menu bar) with all my current favorites- I will keep this tab as updated as I can with the seasons (and fashions) changing 🙂

Celebrate Southern Linkup

Style Elixir Style Sessions

button

Gracefullee Made

Pampers & Pearls
Pampers and Pearls

Image Map

• January 20, 2015 / 12:01 pm

Thank you so much Nina! It's definitely a favorite of mine 🙂

1. January 20, 2015 / 10:58 pm

I love this cardigan and The Mint Julep Boutique. I thought of you today when I saw a pair of Kate Spade BOW sunglasses! They are on my spring wish list! Hope you are having a great week!

2. January 21, 2015 / 12:31 pm

You look so cute!! I love that Jcrew skirt – it is so flattering…I really need to get one of my own. That pretty cardigan goes perfectly!! 🙂

Erica

• January 21, 2015 / 3:31 pm

The skirt is my absolute favorite- I wear it at least once a week! You will LOVE it (and it's on super-sale!) 🙂

• January 21, 2015 / 9:56 pm

Thank you Kathleen! You are too kind! 🙂 XO

3. January 22, 2015 / 3:33 pm

Super cute cardigan – I love the pattern and the colors! I really like how you styled it, by keeping it simply yet cozy. You look adorable!

Jyoti @ whatjocraves.com

• January 22, 2015 / 4:06 pm

Thanks Whitney! It's definitely my favorite color combo!

4. January 22, 2015 / 11:17 pm

So I would never have thought to buy a cardi that looks like this, until I saw it on you! I love it!!! You look super cute in this outfit! 🙂 Thanks for joining the Celebrate Southern Linkup, as always! I'm pinning this!

• January 23, 2015 / 2:07 am

Thank you Susan! It is always fun to think of new ways to remix your favorite pieces 🙂

5. January 23, 2015 / 3:05 am

I am also in love with navy blue, I always try to purchase navy blue instead of black. There is just something very classic about the color that I love. My favorite way to wear navy pants are with a crisp white shirt and a gaudy necklace of an accent color, no matter what time of year this combination looks great.

• January 23, 2015 / 10:06 pm

Hi Dine! I agree with you- I always choose navy over black! Love your styling ideas too 🙂 XO

6. January 23, 2015 / 8:50 pm

Hey Girl!!! You're the cutest…I loved your outfit and all the colors!!! Where in Florida are you located!? Love finding new FLA blogger friends! Thanks for linking up! XOXO

• January 23, 2015 / 10:07 pm

Hi Morgan!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'm in the St Petersburg area but grew up in Orlando and went to UF- so I love ALL of Florida! ha!! 🙂 I love meeting other Florida bloggers too!! 🙂