We’ve made it to another Friday y’all, and a Friday the 13th no less! It’s a high of 55 degrees today, so by Florida standard it’s freezing!! brrrrr!!
I’m pretty excited to celebrate Valentine’s day tomorrow, and whether you are celebrating Valentines or Galentines Day I hope you have a most wonderful party and feel so loved! There is so much fun stuff popping around the web, so I am super excited to share all my weekly obsessions with you!
1. Have you seen the launch of Lilly Pulitzer’s new activewear line?? No?? Well allow me to share with you… my girl Lilly has launched a colorful (of course) new line of activewear that you can live and play in. Right now they have only launched with a weekender jacket and pants, but there is a big hint of more to come, and I for one will be staying tuned!
2. The colorful and quirky Kate Spade has launched a charm shop (#perfectforgifting) and I’m in love with them! Each charm has her signature wit and spunk and they are done just perfectly for every girl out there! My favorite charms include the champagne bottle, sparkly shoe, glasses and flip flop. The best part y’all? They all retail for under $50!! Get to assorting your wrist!
3. If you haven’t tried a trapeze dress you need to- they hide a multitude of sins! I’m a huge fan of them for those days in which I’m feeling not-so-tiny and delicate! ha! Express has a great selection this season of them, and I am loving the green and plum versions. They are also currently 30% off- huzzah!
4. I love pink. I love shirt dresses. I love when the two of those qualities are in one fabulous piece! End of short story 🙂
5. It’s not a secret that I am in love with Ed Sheeran’s song “Thinking Out Loud” & John Mayer holds a very special place in my heart. So put them two of them together in a duet and this girl is in acoustic jam heaven! I loved their Grammy performance and just had to share it with you again in case you missed it (or if you love it as much as I do!)
Have a super-duper lovey-dovey weekend friends!