There is so much to pop, fizz, & clink about this Friday (besides the fact that the weekend is here)! One of my best gal pals, Stephanie is flying in today from Chicago for a fun girls weekend! We’re going to kick off the weekend by getting our nails done and then shopping and catching up to our heart’s content! I’m so looking forward to having some girl time and relaxation! Can’t wait to share some pictures from our fun weekend! 🙂
Now on to what’s got me obsessing this week (and if you make it to the end there may be something in it for y-o-u! 🙂 See? This Friday is seriously the best!
1. There are seriously fabulous new dresses at J. Crew Factory– how does a dress-obsessed girl choose? There is the scalloped-hem option, the antique floral shift option (I have this print from J. Crew last year and it is gorgeous in person!!), the striped version, & the graphic shirtdress version– which is your favorite? Bonus, my absolute favorite go-to skirt is back in a gorgeous periwinkle color for spring! I can vouch for how often you will wear it! 🙂
2. I’m kind of loving Boden lately; I can’t get enough of their fun, quirky prints and cheerful colors! Each new piece I see, the more “gimme gimme gimme” my brain thinks! ha! The only thing I’m worried about (I’ve never ordered from them before) is sizing since they are a British brand and I know it runs smaller. Have you ordered from them before? Any sizing help you can give me? In the meantime, shop a few favorites below:
3. Now we all know that I am all about a good monogram, but sometimes a single letter says it just as well (#amiright)! This initial sweatshirt is next on my personalized wish list!
4. I gobble up new episodes of the Real Housewives like they are girl scout cookies, so I had a great giggle when Jimmy Fallon tackled his own “real housewives” tagline this week on The Tonight Show! (And if you’re wondering I’m #TeamPhaedra and #TeamVanderpump always and forever 😉 )
5. I am so thankful for each of my sweet readers who stop by and visit each day! Y’all have no idea how much your thoughtful comments and interactions mean to me! As much fun as I have working on the blog and putting it together, knowing y’all enjoy it to keeps me excited and motivated to continue to bring you new & fun content! As a big THANK YOU to each of you, I’m participating in a $600, cold hard cash, giveaway! Enter below & good luck lovies! (PS- the giveaway starts at 6pm tonight so check in then to enter!)
Prize: $600 Cash (via Paypal)
Co-hosts: The Classified Chic // Organized 31 // Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog // True Story Book Blog // Pretty Thrifty // Blog by Donna // All in a Days Work // Memoirs of a Clueless Woman® // To Be Bright // Mae Amor // A Labour of Life // God’s Growing Garden // Living with Beth // Libby’s Library // Mermade Moments // Stacy’s Savings // Wondermom Wannabe // Yogurt Hydro // Krystal’s Kitsch // More Pieces of Me // Virtually Yours
Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 3/19 and is open worldwide. Winner will be notified via email.
Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog? Click here to find out how you can join a totally awesome group of bloggers!