Was it just me or was this a doozy of a week? Maybe it’s that weird funk that happens in February where it feels like the month both raced by and lasted forever, but something felt a little “off” for me. Or it could be the high levels of stress I’m under… that might have something to do with it!
Luckily I have a super-fun weekend planned filled with some of my favorite girls!! Tonight I’m headed out for dinner and drinks with some of my fellow Dancin’ Gators from college (it’s been too long girls!) and then tomorrow I’m headed to a swim event with Land’s Ends in the morning before trekking to Orlando for a baby shower with all my college besties! Sunday it’s the Junior League’s Tea Party and Fashion Show & i’m modeling in it! Whew! I’m exhausted thinking about it all, but can’t wait to see all my friends! 🙂
So let’s get to all the things that made me smile real big in the midst of this crazy week…
1. I think the blog-world went nutty bananas for the Lush “Kendal” dress (especially when it went on sale for 40% off!) but sadly it’s almost completely sold out. BUT… you know ‘ya girl has you covered and I’ve found an almost identical dress for under $50!! It comes in 4 gorgeous shades (my pick is the sea foam) with endless possibilities for dressing it up and down! #loveyoumeanit
2. If I died and went to swimsuit cover-up heaven, I think it would look something like this (seriously y’all, does it get any better?!)
3. I don’t know how I missed the news, but the fabulous Loren Hope is having a great sale right now! For an earring with attitude, try these colorful drops, up the ante in your bracelet stack with this snappy cuff, and leave ’em awe with this stunning floral necklace! Here’s a few more Loren Hope favorite below (although sadly not on sale, they are worth every penny friends!):
4. My kind-hearted blogging buddy, Stephanie, introduced me to The Shine Project this week and I can’t get enough! I’ve always believed that fashion and philanthropy can go hand-in-hand and I love supporting The Shine Project because it is truly changing the lives of at-risk youth and giving them a chance for a better future (nothing better than that y’all- absolutely nothing!) You can read more about their story & purpose here and shop their collection here.
5. Leave it to Lilly Pulitzer to make me SWOON with this beyond-words-fabulous new dress! This dress just screams “Spring is here! Come love me!” ha!
Bonus: I’m so excited to announce that Lindsay C (@blushinginhollywood) was the winner of our $400 Valentine’s Day giveaway!! Congratulations girl and happy shopping!
I leave you with this… because let’s be honest #itsthetruth 🙂