Southern Living

Ummm hello? I don’t know about you but time is flying by and I just don’t understand what is happening!! How is it almost 6 months into the year? How is it already Thursday? These are just mysteries of the universe that I don’t understand! ha!!

I don’t know if I can put into words just how much I love this dress! Y’all, let’s get serious… there’s bold florals, a big ‘ol bow, and a monogram- it’s pretty much southern perfection! I love this tunic because it comes with two sashes, so you can easily mix up the look (the other sash is a pink pattern) or you can wear it loose (which I’ve done too & is super cute)! My Bourbon and Bowties bangle stack adds just the write jangle to your wrist πŸ™‚ Tell me, how do you feel about monogramming your clothes?

Tunic: Lolly Wolly Doodle via HSN // Sandals: Vince Camuto (shop bow sandals here) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Reflections by Judith Jack

Have a fab Thursday y’all! It’s Friday eve and I am ready for the freakin’ weekend! πŸ™‚

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

1. May 7, 2015 / 12:48 pm

This is adorable!!! I love that pattern and the bow! Also, I think the monogram totally works! The colors are so beautiful! I think there's a way to go overboard on monogramming, but this is definitely NOT it! πŸ™‚

• May 13, 2015 / 5:17 pm

Thank you Sarah! I try not to get toooo crazy with my monogram obsession πŸ˜‰ ha! Have a fab day!

2. May 7, 2015 / 2:01 pm

I love this dress! You look so cute and adore how you styled the bow! So cheery and fun!! Hope you're having a lovely day!!

livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

• May 13, 2015 / 5:18 pm

Thank you so much Andrea!! The bow totally stole my heart πŸ™‚ Thanks so much for visiting!

3. May 7, 2015 / 6:35 pm

I love Bourbon and Boweties because they have such unique pieces! Your dress is too cute!

• May 13, 2015 / 5:18 pm

I love that B&B was founded right down the road from me- gotta love a hometown girl!! They are my favorite for any occasion!

4. May 8, 2015 / 3:43 pm

That dress is ADORABLE!!!! I'm all for monograming clothes. IF I were into tattoos, I think I'd get a monogram tat…lol!

• May 13, 2015 / 5:19 pm

HAHAH! I have to confess… you're not the only one who has had that thought! πŸ˜‰