Jumpsuit for the Office

I don’t know about y’all, but sometimes I get super bored wearing the same old, same old to the office. There are just some weeks where I get into a rut getting dressed and it takes a piece like this bold jumpsuit to kick me out of it! I’m lucky I work in a fashion office where no one looks at me sideways for rocking a jumpsuit, but I do love that this one is still conservative enough to feel professional for popping into meetings with our vendors. If you don’t feel comfortable baring your shoulders, you can always add a cardigan (plus that helps ward off the inevitable office AC chill)! How do you get yourself out of a dressing rut?

Jumpsuit: Tiana B (sold out but this is super similar, also love this and this) // Wedges: J. Crew Factory Sylvia (the best wedges to last all day at work!) // Watch: Randy Jackson (sold out, love this alternative) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Reflections by Judith Jack

Shop more black and white jumpsuits below:

Enjoy your day friends!

Image Map

• June 30, 2015 / 11:19 pm

Thank you so much! I appreciate your sweet words! 🙂 Have a great day!

1. June 30, 2015 / 1:04 pm

I love jumpers! I'm always sweating it seems like and leaving my shoulders bare helps.
    To get myself out of a dressing rut, I usually go to the extreme and get my hair cut. I'm one of those who let's it grow for 3 years (with trims) then jumps the plank and have my stylist bob it like there's no tomorrow!
    Even though I'm a new reader, you are such a great inspiration for me! Thank you!!

• June 30, 2015 / 11:21 pm

Your comment made me giggle- one of my besties is always having "sweaty flashes" and HAS to wear sleeveless all the time! 🙂 I'm so glad you are finding inspiration here- please let me know if there is any content you'd like to see on the blog! Have a fabulous day!

• July 1, 2015 / 1:26 pm

I have to stop myself from wearing it pretty much everyday- it's so comfy! 🙂 Have a fabulous day!

2. July 1, 2015 / 2:20 pm

Glad I found you on the Walking In Memphis link-up! I'm a bow fanatic, too! I absolutely love your jumpsuit. Such a fun office look!

The Closet by Christie

• July 1, 2015 / 8:18 pm

Thank you for visiting Christie! So glad you found me too! XO

3. March 2, 2017 / 12:16 pm

Mindblowing, with the jumpsuit you looks awesome. Have no word to explaing.