LOFT Eyelet LBD {Charleston Day 2}

I’m back at it again this week with a few more of the looks I wore on my girl’s weekend in Charleston. For our first full day in the city Asha and I did some serious exploring and decided to cover all of historic, downtown Charleston! We fueled up with brunch at Hominy Grill (amazing, amazing, amazing!) and then we shopped up and down King Street, snapped pictures by Rainbow Row, and visited Waterfront Park. We love exploring! All that walking (20,000 steps!) worked up quite an appetite and we did dinner on Sullivan’s Island at Poe’s Tavern (best burger I’ve ever had in my life- try the mexican one if you go!)

Also, I have to tell you that I discovered the most amazing beer on this trip (and that’s saying a lot b/c normally I’m a champagne girl) but I got hooked on the Stiegal Radler and had one with each dinner! It’s a grapefruit beer and tastes like you’re drinking sweet grapefruit juice- YUM! Now I’m on the hunt for it here in Florida!

Dress: Loft (For reference I’m wearing a 6 Petite) // Crossbody: Old Navy // Sandals: Sam and Libby via Target // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (great option under $25) // Bangles: Lilly Pulitzer & Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Fitbit Charge HR // Sunglasses: Target // Sunglass Straps: Lilly Pulitzer

Have a fabulous week y’all! I’ve got lots of fun lined up for you on here so make sure you stop in tomorrow! 🙂 XO

button

Image Map

1. June 8, 2015 / 11:10 am

I'm taking notes of everywhere you went so we can hit those places in August too!! I love the dress you wore – it's the perfect sight seeing dress!!! Perfect length too! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

• June 9, 2015 / 3:08 pm

I'm so excited for y'all! You're going to have so much fun! And there is so much good food- you seriously cannot go wrong! 🙂

• June 9, 2015 / 3:09 pm

Thanks ladies! This dress certainty fit the perfect sightseeing bill 🙂 XO

2. June 9, 2015 / 1:15 pm

First of all, I LOVE that dress! So cute! not sure it will look as good on me, but I am going to see if I can find it to try it on! 🙂 Also, I am LOVING the grapefruit beers this season! I love UFO Big Squeeze and Leinenkugel grapefruit shandy. I have only been able to find the Leinenkugel at Target though, which is strange.

• June 9, 2015 / 3:10 pm

You should definitely give it a try! I wasn't sold until I tried it on 🙂 And I will have to try those other grapefruit beers- Thanks for the tip about Target !! 🙂 XO

• June 10, 2015 / 2:02 pm

Aw thanks Erin! You would LOVE Charleston!! It's a fabulous city!

3. June 9, 2015 / 9:21 pm

I love that I got to see this post through the link up today! I am visiting Charleston in July and we were thinking of Hominy Grill as well. Thanks for the tips and I love this crossbody!

felizcyntia.com

• June 10, 2015 / 2:03 pm

I'm so glad you came over! I would definitely reccomend putting Hominy Grill on your list- it's delish and in the cutest atmosphere! Have so much fun!!

• June 10, 2015 / 2:08 pm

I agree! You could easily add wedges and a different necklace for a "going-out" look! 🙂 Thanks for visiting!!