A Few Days

via

Hi Friends! Happy hump day y’all!

This little space has become one where I feel I can be quite honest with you, and the honest truth is that I need to take a few days “off”. I’ve had some not-so-happy things happen in my personal life this week, and I need to spend a few days mending my heart. I love keeping this space happy and bright, so taking a few days break will allow me to come back refreshed and ready to do that for you 🙂 I hope to share a little more when I’m ready (I tend to keep my personal life close to the vest) but if you could send some positive thoughts and prayers my way that would be the best!

Thank you so much for reading! It means so much to me and  I will see you back here on Sunday with a wonderful Sunday scripture and then on Monday I have a great collaboration with a sweet blog friend! XO

PS- Tonight I’m going to see Dave Matthews and I’ve never been to his concert- I think I’m in for a treat! 🙂

Image Map

1. July 29, 2015 / 7:01 am

Have happy days off, dear. You deserve them! And I hope the concert is outstanding.

2. July 29, 2015 / 12:37 pm

Hugs and smiles to you! Everyone deserves to take time off, for any number of reasons! Hope everything turns out alright, and can't wait to read a new blog when you return!

3. July 29, 2015 / 1:03 pm

We all understand neeeding/wanting to take some time away.

I saw Dave in May in Atlanta. WHOA. It was amazing.

4. July 29, 2015 / 1:18 pm

You're in my thoughts and prayers. ❤

5. July 29, 2015 / 2:59 pm

Everyone needs a break now and then. I hope everything works out ok for you. Sending my thoughts and prayers your way.Have fun at the concert.

6. July 29, 2015 / 7:21 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that things are not so great right now. Stepping back and taking a break sometimes is good for the soul. You will have a great time at Dave Mathews. I have seen him several times and I always love the way he covers other artists. He is amazing live.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

7. July 30, 2015 / 3:33 am

hope your feel a lot better and have fun at the concert as well

8. July 30, 2015 / 12:57 pm

Don't worry about taking time for yourself! Everyone has to do that at some point! I hope everything works out alright! I'll be thinking about you!

9. Anonymous
    July 30, 2015 / 9:33 pm

Hang in there beautiful! I hope you had fun at the concert, I am addicted to your great fashion ideas.
    Breakups are hard but a girl as perfect as you will do just fine! Sending you sunshine and happy thoughts from Jesus!
    -Stephanie

10. July 31, 2015 / 2:27 pm

I am still wishing you well, everyday! Hope you come back to us with great stories!!