Who “Runs” the World? Girls!

Working out has always been an important part of my life. As a girl “blessed” with a curvier bottom half that gains all my weight, a healthy dose of cardio has always needed to fit into my schedule. I’m a big fan of Zumba classes (gotta love all the booty-shaking) and I love the motivation of group fitness classes, but I’ve recently picked up a running regime too. I think it had to do with getting my Fitbit in March, but all of a sudden I became obsessed focused on not only meeting my 10,000 daily steps goal, but beating it! Logically, running seemed to be the fastest way to do that (and I’m all about an efficient workout). I still hesitate to call myself a “runner” but I’m enjoying my newfound hobby and the freedom I have to do it anytime & anywhere.

All that said, my workout gear needs to keep up with my busy pace and be able to move & sweat right along with me. Being cute too is a huge positive! That’s why I love these RBX Active capris– they are lightweight, yet have full coverage (no peek-a-boo!) and they stretch and move like it’s nobody’s business! Luckily for you, they are offering my readers a 25% discount on their entire site through July 31st with code “Active25” so you can pick up some fab workout gear too!

Pants: ℅ RBX Active (shop the whole collection here & use code “Active25” for 25% off until July 31st) // Tank: Old Navy // Shoes: Saucony via Marshalls // Sports Bra: Old Navy // Fitbit (not pictured but I wear mine everyday!)

Happy Monday y’all! Hope you are jumping for joy this week & thank you for reading! 🙂

bhhy link up logo bless your heart

Image Map

1. July 20, 2015 / 8:00 am

How awesome could it be to be working out at the beach! I'd love to do that often!

• July 21, 2015 / 2:07 pm

It does make the run a LOT more enjoyable when I get to see that gorgeous view! 🙂

2. July 20, 2015 / 10:38 am

I have a love hate relationship with running, I really love it though. Fun pants always make working out easier! Love yours!!

Whitney & Blaire

• July 21, 2015 / 2:07 pm

I'm with ya! Hate it when I'm doing it- love it when I'm done!

3. July 20, 2015 / 1:12 pm

I have such a back and forth with running and working out. I know it is good for me and always makes me feel better, but sometimes it is just so hard to find the motivation. I love to reward myself with cute workout clothes like that though!

• July 21, 2015 / 2:14 pm

Agree! A fashionable "reward" is perfect motivation to just keep running! 😉

4. July 20, 2015 / 2:21 pm

Congratulations on being a fit and fabulous woman!!! I am more the opposite. I do not have any fitness goals, and my exercise is going grocery shopping! I have no motivation to get hot and sweaty. But, I love the fact that you do!

• July 21, 2015 / 2:14 pm

You crack me up! I wouldn't say that I always love working out… but I sure do love the results! 🙂

5. July 20, 2015 / 5:23 pm

Love your workout gear – that usually always puts me in the mood to work out! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

6. July 20, 2015 / 11:25 pm

How cute are you?! Love that you did your shoot down at the beach, so much fun! And loving those work out pants 😀

• July 21, 2015 / 2:36 pm

Thanks girl! When you live right down the road from the beach you gotta take advantage of it! 🙂

• July 21, 2015 / 2:36 pm

They sure do! I even think they make you skinnier… 😉

7. July 21, 2015 / 1:48 am

love the outfit and that sounds like a great workout

• July 24, 2015 / 1:27 am

Hi Susie! My Fitbit has been MEGA motivating! I recommend it to everyone 🙂

8. February 13, 2017 / 9:26 am

I've always preferred Sports shoes and converse over heels and stilettos. If you feel me here, and love sports shoes check out the sports shoes for girls from New Balance. I bought the about Six months back and have been obsessed with them ever since.