Scalloped Details

It’s always a tiny bit of a bummer sharing Ellen & Ollie dress with y’all because as much as I love them they are no longer available 🙁 (I’m not sure what happened but I think the company went out of business as they sold off all their dresses for $12 this Spring which is when I stocked up!) BUT, I do love to share bright colors and patterns as I hope it inspires you to add a jolt of color into your week!

Dress: Ellen and Ollie (sold out but sharing some similar favorites below!) // Necklace: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (get your first month free with code “GENTRYBFF1”) // Watch: Bellezza // Bracelet: Lilly Pulitzer

Shop more pink sundresses below:

Happy Wednesday y’all! Thanks so much for reading! XO

Gracefullee Made

Pampers & Pearls

Pampers and Pearls

Image Map

1. August 12, 2015 / 11:51 am

If I were one to wear bright colours, it would be the ones you have on! I love the scalloped dress! It's beautiful!!!

2. August 12, 2015 / 12:11 pm

Orange and hot pink just scream summer to me! I love the dress and you look so pretty and cool in it!

3. August 12, 2015 / 1:18 pm

I loved Ellen & Ollie! I friended the designer/maker on Facebook right after I bought my first dress. I think she got married and decided to move on from the fashion world. She had her line sold at Belk summer before last. I hate that she isn't in the business anymore! The dress I have is one of my absolute favorites!

Ps. I'm a new reader! Can't remember how I found you, but love your cute little blog! Follow me at http://twotbirds.blogspot.com/.

• August 13, 2015 / 2:14 am

Hi Morgan, Thank you for the details! I sure did love her pieces so I'm bummed she's moved on from fashion!

Thank you so much for following along! XO

4. August 12, 2015 / 3:07 pm

This dress is perfect for summer. Love your necklace.

• August 13, 2015 / 2:15 am

Thank you! I was smitten with the oversize flowers!

5. August 12, 2015 / 5:56 pm

The scalloped dress is lovely. The bright cheerful colors really look nice on you.

6. August 13, 2015 / 1:16 am

beautiful dress i love the colors very bright and nice

7. August 14, 2015 / 3:27 am

i love your dress. you so so beautiful and I love bright color dress