The Holiday Spirit

Y’all, I’m having the hardest time getting into the holiday spirit this year (it probably has something to do with the 90 degree weather)- this year has flown by so fast I can’t believe it is almost Thanksgiving and then Christmas! But whenever I’m struggling with feeling, I find that dressing the part usually helps 😉 So today I’m going full festive in hopes that I can start to spread some holiday cheer! This skirt is definitely doing a great job of getting me ready for the fun to come in the next few weeks!

Puffer Vest: J. Crew Factory // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // White Tee: J. Crew // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (old, this is fab) // Boots: Michael Shannon // Purse: Kate Spade

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

button

Two Peas in a Blog

Sylin in St Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

1. November 10, 2015 / 2:40 pm

Even if you're not feeling it, you certainly look like you're in the Christmas spirit!

2. November 10, 2015 / 3:53 pm

Say no more, I'm sold on the skirt. Totally buying one! Love this outfit! It would be perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas or just because.

3. November 10, 2015 / 4:20 pm

This is such a cute holiday look! I love the plaid skirt. I have never had one before but I really think I should get one for this holiday season.

Alicia | Between the Pearls

4. November 10, 2015 / 4:29 pm

Just came across your blog via the Trend Spin linkup. I am SO in love with your style! Just started following you on IG and Bloglovin! 🙂
    This outfit is so festive and adorable- I, clearly, need to get into JCrew Factory for some shopping!!

Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

5. November 10, 2015 / 5:18 pm

Stopping by from the Trend Spin Link-Up and am so glad that I found your blog! You have fabulous style! I love that skirt – it is so perfect for the holidays…I guess I am going to be making a trip to the J.Crew outlet this weekend to see if I can find it!

xx, Emily

6. November 11, 2015 / 12:30 am

That skirt is absolutely adorable!!! I have a few of that style skirt and love them. This plaid is perfect for the Holidays! I bet it is hard getting into Holiday vibe when it's summer-like weather.
    XO
    Thanks for joining our Tuesday Fashion Party Link-Up!
    Katey

7. November 16, 2015 / 7:08 am

It is always a good idea to keep corporate party ideas written down because you will find yourself cornered many times as you are organizing a party and you will need to refer back to your tips.