My Favorite Running Gear + Playlist

I have never been a runner. My whole life I’ve looked in envy and awe at the powerful ladies I would see running with their strollers on Saturday morning, or the gentlemen I would see completing half-marathons & marathons with grace. For the longest time I didn’t think I had a chance at that being me. About half-way through 2015 I decided that I wanted to become the very thing I was not sure I could do… be a runner! Although I’m by no means a marathon-er (maybe one day!) I’ve seen my running “game” grow by leaps and bounds and am so proud to see the distances I can now travel on my own two feet 🙂

So for any of my other runners, or girls who are trying to start too, I thought it would be great to kick off the week with a round-up my favorite sports gear + some of my favorite running songs. If you have any recommendations for additional gear or great jams send ’em my way!

{My Running Essentials}

Sports Bra from Lolë (shop more styles here) // Running Leggings // Racerback Tank Top // Swell Water Bottle // iPhone Armband

{My Running Playlist}

Have a fit & fabulous Monday y’all!

Linkup Button

Image Map

1. January 25, 2016 / 10:25 am

You hav been my inspiration to run. Keep it up. Love you!

2. January 25, 2016 / 4:12 pm

Running is so hard, especially with a stroller! I used to be a runner pre-kids and now I just don't. It's my goal for this year to get back into my running state! Good for you!

Whitney & Blaire

3. January 25, 2016 / 8:32 pm

I used to absolutely hate running in high school and slowly got into it in college. I used to prefer the treadmill but now, I'd run outside any day. And new workout gear is always good motivation 🙂

xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

4. January 25, 2016 / 9:39 pm

I'm not much of a runner either, but definitely enjoy working out. Great workout gear and support is a huge inspiration. And how pretty is that water bottle – LOVE! Cheers to a fabulous week gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

5. January 26, 2016 / 1:39 am

Love your playlist! Every Spring when the weather gets so nice I decide I'm going to become a runner, and then by the time the summer heat comes I'm over it, haha! I definitely need to add some cardio into my workout though!

6. January 26, 2016 / 2:18 am

I am not a runner AT ALL but man, that gear and that playlist make me want to become one! 🙂