Workweek Chic: Yellow Gingham

Top: Ann Taylor (Shop more gingham favorite below) // Pants: Gap // Flats: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop // Apple Watch

Happy Tuesday! I’m so excited to be back today with another edition of “Workweek Chic”- today showing y’all this darling gingham top & how to make it work appropriate! (It may be one of my favorite pieces in my closet)!

Now I have to be honest: I am a bargain hunter most of this time, so I waited until this top was on super-sale before scooping it up (which means it is now sold out- boo!)  However, I have seen it popping up at some of my local AT stores, and you can always scope out Ebay or Poshmark 🙂  In the meantime, let’s chat styling tips!

To make this top work appropriate, I added my go-to black pants (seriously they are so comfy I could sleep in them!) and my Tory Burch flats. I wore this top for an afternoon meeting and then an upscale dinner with one of my vendors and got so many compliments on this sweet & simple look. My VP even said she loved it (which I consider the mark of a successful work look!)

{SHOP MORE GINGHAM FAVORITES}

Have a super awesome day y’all!

Linking up with Trend Spin LinkupTwo Peas in a Blog

1. August 9, 2016 / 11:56 am

I love this gingham top! It's adorable and will go perfect into fall. Glad you were able to find it!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

2. August 9, 2016 / 12:59 pm

What a great outfit for the fall! Also, entirely appropriate top for the author of a blog called Girl Meets Bow 😉

3. August 9, 2016 / 1:55 pm

So dang cute!! I almost bought this! You've got me kicking myself now!

4. August 9, 2016 / 2:45 pm

What a CUTE top!! Oh my… anything with bows and gingham and i'm all in! 🙂 You look darling in this and love that you can transition it to work!

5. August 9, 2016 / 4:15 pm

That top is so fun! I've really been loving yellow this summer, and this yellow could be easily transitioned to fall too!

Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

6. August 10, 2016 / 1:27 am

First of all yay for gingham I have become obsessed. Second, I am constantly trying to get inspiration on what to wear to work so thank you for this!

Life is just Rosie

7. August 10, 2016 / 10:53 am

This is perfect for work and I love how fun it is!! Throw on a cardigan if you get cold and you're good to go! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

8. August 10, 2016 / 10:40 pm

Oh I hear you I am ALL about the bargains, I recently got a $280 bag for $25! And this top is not only a score but is it totally on trend and gorgeous and looks spot on with the pants and the Tory Burch shores