Workweek Chic: Magnolia Blouse

Blouse: Banana Republic // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Flats: Louise et Cie // Clutch: BP (tonal colorways)

Happy Thursday!

I think it’s pretty obviously that my getting a blog post up yesterday was an epic fail… sorry y’all! This week is really kicking my booty! I have a big presentation for our executive committee tomorrow so I’ve been slammed preparing for it, plus I’ve been getting back in the groove with Junior League (I can’t stay away! 🙂 ) so it’s been a lot to balance! My 6AM bible study also started back this morning which I am so thankful for! I love starting my Thursday with my sweet friends and great conversations 🙂

Speaking of work… I’m loving today’s “Workweek Chic” look! I fell hard for this blouse from Banana Republic the minute I saw it! I love the magnolia blossoms (at least I think that’s what they are) – it just screams “southern charm” to me! To give the look a fun pop I decided to pair them with leopard flats, since leopard is a neutral! 🙂 Don’t forget your clutch for after work cocktails!

Blouse: Banana Republic // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Flats: Louise et Cie // Clutch: BP (tonal colorways)

Happy Friday eve! See y’all here tomorrow!

1. September 15, 2016 / 5:11 am

Simple and chic, my favorite look. I just bought a black skirt similar to this one. Skirts were my favorite this summer, especially in months like July and August! Sounds like you're busy getting involved in things you enjoy and love. It's fun to be part of things you can look forward to doing after work.

2. September 15, 2016 / 10:29 am

This outfit is perfect for work! I'm a teacher and definitely would wear this outfit because it would allow me to dress up but with flats since I'm standing all day long! No heels at school for me! Love it! And yes, leopard is such a neutral!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

3. September 15, 2016 / 10:53 am

I love this pretty blouse! It is so versatile and delicate looking. I can't believe you have a 6am bible study, girl that is dedication! Have a great day!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

4. September 15, 2016 / 12:40 pm

That blouse is so pretty! And I love it paired with the black skirt! Great work outfit!

Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

5. September 15, 2016 / 1:55 pm

What a chic look! I love the blouse. It sounds like we have the same life, except that my 6am Bible study is by myself at the kitchen counter in a robe. I can't imagine having to get dressed and be somewhere with other humans for it by six, but that's awesome! I missed a post I was really excited about on Tuesday too. But sometimes you have a crazy week, and you just have to give yourself grace and realize that nothing will fall apart if you don't make a planned post. 🙂
    xoxo,
    Catherine

• September 19, 2016 / 2:27 pm

Thank you so much for your encouragement! It means so much to me! XO

6. September 15, 2016 / 2:44 pm

This blouse is super cute! Loving that print!! Printed tops are totally in this fall, so you can rock it all season long! Thanks for sharing 🙂

XOXO,

Kristyn
    Primp and Proper

7. September 16, 2016 / 2:10 pm

What a great outfit! The JCrew Factory skirt is the best – I may or may not have it in 3 colors already and may or may not have my eye on a few more since they've come out with their fall colors 🙂 I'm pretty sure my closet will be fully stocked with that skirt soon!