Layered Up with Oka-B

Plaid Shirt: Old Navy (similar here) // Vest: Old Navy // Jeans: Loft // Flats: c/o Oka-B Sutton Flat (get 20% off with code “OKABGIRL16”) // Tote: Kate Spade (similar here)

Well y’all, there is now no doubting that the holidays are here- I had my first red cup of the season!! I thought the perfect way to kick off the week would be to share what my Sunday style often looks like- and here it is 🙂 We got out first serious cold front this weekend and boy was it a cold one y’all! I loved layering this preppy navy buffalo plaid with my trusty olive puffer vest (can’t live without these) & wouldn’t you know my vest matched my Oka-B Sutton flats perfectly! How fun is the sparkly gold bow?! #IDie #ButSeriously

On another holiday note, y’all know my love for Hallmark Chanel Christmas movies, and this year they are doing 5 nights of brand new movies starting Wednesday- I can’t wait! They are kind of the cheesiest, sappiest things around but I love them so and they put me in the most festive holiday spirit! Between the movies and my red cup- it’s Falalalalaa round here y’all!

Plaid Shirt: Old Navy (similar here) // Vest: Old Navy // Jeans: Loft // Flats: c/o Oka-B Sutton Flat (get 20% off with code “OKABGIRL16”) // Tote: Kate Spade (similar here)

I don’t know about you, but I’m sure thrilled about the short week this week & heading home for Thanksgiving on Wednesday- can’t wait for some family time!

Linkup Button

1. November 21, 2016 / 11:53 am

I love the green and blue paired together and that vest looks great on you! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. November 21, 2016 / 11:57 am

This is such a great Sunday outfit. I love your cute shoes. Mine have rhinestones on the toe and I love them, but the bow is super cute and i may need a new pair too!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

• November 21, 2016 / 2:38 pm

You can never go wrong with rhinestones either! 🙂

3. November 21, 2016 / 12:10 pm

Aaah, I'm so excited that winter is in the air! I love a buffalo check shirt with a vest (and your shoes, that tote, your bracelets…)! Cute cute!
    xoxo,
    Catherine: Classic Catherine

• November 21, 2016 / 2:38 pm

I'm just so thrilled Florida actually gets to participate in seasonal dressing with the rest of the country! ha!! 🙂 Have a great day sweet girl!

4. November 21, 2016 / 3:18 pm

Loving that top and vest combo, and yay for your first red cup of the season! I can't believe how chilly it got overnight this weekend, and am sitting here bundled up. My northeastern blood has definitely thinned out the past few years! Cheers to a fabulous and short holiday week <3
    Green Fashionista

5. November 21, 2016 / 6:26 pm

This is such a perfect, cozy fall outfit! We got a huge cold snap this weekend too and brrr! It was chilly.

6. November 22, 2016 / 2:19 am