The Plaid Shirt I’ve Been Living In

Plaid Top: Gap (same shirt, different colors) || Jeans: Loft || Booties: Vince Camuto (on sale!) || Apple Watch

First of all, I have to thank y’all from the bottom of my heart for your overwhelmingly positive response to yesterday’s post! Opening your heart and discussing your insecurities can be a scary, scary thing, but it leads to such great conversations & my love-tank is so full by your support! I will definitely continue to open up more and share my heart this year- so get ready 🙂

Now on to some light-hearted news: I have my first official “obsession” of the new year and it’s a good one… Younger!! I don’t know how I wasn’t on the train for it earlier, but it’s hilarious and witty and I can’t get enough! With the lack of shows on over winter, I was scouring my on demand and came across it & i’m so glad I did!

If you haven’t heard it, it’s about a woman, Liza, in her 40s who gets mistaken for 26 and decides to reinvent herself and start her career over as a 26 year old publishing assistant. Of course since she is 40 she has trouble catching on to the lingo and ins-and-outs of a 20 something, which makes it so much fun to follow along! Do any of y’all watch it?

Plaid Top: Gap (same shirt, different colors) || Jeans: Loft || Booties: Vince Camuto (on sale!) || Apple Watch

PS- In case you missed my late-breaking news… catch up here!

1. January 4, 2017 / 11:30 am

I love that the plaid coloring is a little different than the normal reds and blues that have been around – I really like the brighter colored plaid here!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. January 4, 2017 / 1:28 pm

I don't blame you one bit for constantly wearing this plaid shirt. The colors are so pretty and so different from your average red/navy color combo. You look so casual and cute!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

3. January 4, 2017 / 1:29 pm

I definitely need to check out that show, sounds hilarious! And I'm obsessed with this plaid shirt, gimme all the colors!

XO Strawberry Chic

4. January 4, 2017 / 1:56 pm

Love that plaid top – the color is perfect! I have been wanting to watch the show Younger because I'm a big Hilary Duff fan (yes, I just said that out loud!) so now I'll definitely have to check it out!

5. January 4, 2017 / 2:15 pm

I love the colors in this top they are so pretty!
    Kelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

6. January 4, 2017 / 4:52 pm

LOVE Younger!! so glad I found it too!! great cast!
    This outfit looks great on you!

7. January 4, 2017 / 10:04 pm

Another fabulous look, that shirt is darling! And I really need to jump on the Younger train. I see commercials for it all the time, and need to just binge watch from the beginning <3
    Green Fashionista