Chambray Layers

Dress: Loft (on major sale!) || Vest: Old Navy (similar here) || Booties: Vince Camuto

Alright, so who watched The Bachelor last night?! This season is a complete train wreck, but I cannot look away! I’m already ready for Corine to go home, girl needs to grow up, but I know the producers will keep her around awhile longer since she’s so good at starting drama. I still love Rachel, but I don’t think she’ll make it to the final 2- but I’m guessing final 4?! My guess for final 2 is Danielle M & Vanessa (I mean homegirl puked on their date and he still kissed her!) Who do y’all like for Nick? and the big question… is Nick really there for love or fame?!

Dress: Loft (on major sale!) || Vest: Old Navy (similar here) || Booties: Vince Camuto

Have an amazing day sweet friends!

1. January 17, 2017 / 11:46 am

Totally stealing this outfit for today! I forgot that I had a chambray dress. Love this look.

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

2. January 17, 2017 / 11:57 am

Corine drives me batty – i'm also a tad worried that she sleeps so much LOL! Love that chambray dress – so cute! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

3. January 17, 2017 / 12:41 pm

RE: the Bachelor…Corrine is NUTS! Completely agree with Danielle and Vanessa till the end. Hopefully things are a little less painful to watch soon 🙂

4. January 17, 2017 / 2:08 pm

Love this look! I haven't been watching The Bachelor this season but I'm definitely intrigued by all of the tweets about Corrine that I've been seeing. Sounds like she's a little bit of drama!

5. January 17, 2017 / 4:15 pm

I love this outfit, Gentry! A girly chambray dress is such a reliable friend! 🙂 This is the first Bachelor/Bachelorette season I have sat out in AGES, but keep me posted on how it's going, because I have it on my DVR in case I have to give in to the curiosity haha.
    xoxo,
    Catherine

• January 19, 2017 / 3:15 am

I don't know how you can resist all this drama- ha!! It's actually a pretty fun season so far… but 2 hours every week is definitely a big time commitment!

6. January 18, 2017 / 8:27 pm

Totally obsessed with this vest, such a great color! And man alive, Corrine has got to go! And I agree with Vanessa… she's one of my favs and he scored major points for being so great to her after she was sick. Poor thing <3
    Green Fashionista

7. January 21, 2017 / 1:24 am

Loving this dress paired with the cute little booties 🙂 Such an adorable look for places with warmer winters!