Birthday Brights!

Yellow Dress: c/o Make Me Chic (wearing size small) || Shoes: Sam Edelman “Yardley” (option 1/option 2) || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Apple Watch || Clutch: Mud Pie (similar) || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Today is one of my favorite days of the year… My BIRTHDAY!! It’s my last year in my twenties and I can hardly believe it! I remember being a little girl and thinking that 30 sounded so old, and that I would be so mature and have it all figured out by then. Now it’s a year away and I still don’t feel close to having it all together- ha! I certainly don’t feel old either ๐Ÿ˜‰

To celebrate, I headed to Raleigh last night with some of my girls for a fun weekend! We’ve got lots of brunch, wine, and relaxing planned & I can’t wait! If you need me I will be laughing, dancing, and toasting to the brand new year of my life and all the excitement and hope it ushers in!

Yellow Dress: c/o Make Me Chic (wearing size small) || Shoes: Sam Edelman “Yardley” (option 1/option 2) || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Apple Watch || Clutch: Mud Pie (similar) || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

You know I had to celebrate my birthday in the brightest dress I owned, which at the moment happens to be this fun yellow off the shoulder number. I am just loving yellow so much for spring! Since once can never have enough brights, I added an even brighter necklace & clutch #MoreisMore. Don’t know about you, but I’m ready to pop the bubbly and get my celebrating on!

Have an awesome weekend y’all- you can keep up with my girls trip on Instagram here ๐Ÿ˜‰ Can’t wait to share all our fun with you!

1. March 10, 2017 / 7:23 am

Happy Birthday!! I truly hope that you'll have a just SO FREAK'n AWESOME Birthday! W00-H00! hehe! d( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)b

• March 17, 2017 / 1:50 am

Thank you so much!! It was a fabulous birthday weekend!

2. March 10, 2017 / 11:04 am

Happy Birthday, Gentry!! A girls' weekend sounds perfect! I hope you have the most wonderful time! This entire outfit is darling, and I am so with you and on board with the yellow trend for spring!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    Classic Catherine

• March 13, 2017 / 2:01 am

Thank you SO much sweet friend! I appreciate your sweet birthday wishes!

3. March 10, 2017 / 11:57 am

Happy happy birthday beautiful! Wishing you a wonderful weekend and year ahead!! May it bring all that you want in this life!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

4. March 10, 2017 / 12:34 pm

Happy Birthday Gentry! You look gorgeous in this yellow dress! I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

5. March 10, 2017 / 4:51 pm

yellow-too cute!Happiest birthday!!!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

6. March 12, 2017 / 12:19 pm

Happy birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful time and you look gorgeous in this yellow dress ๐Ÿ™‚ Here's wishing you a very happy year for the last one of your twenties too! x