Anchors Away!

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (shop more options at the end of this post) || Sandals: Sam Edelman Yardley (option here and here) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Does this dress not get you in the summertime vibe?! If you know Lilly Prints than you know this one came from a few years ago when the theme of each of her collections was a different party. This particular print is from the “Booze Cruise” collection and it never fails to make me smile! I have such a deep love for all things nautical- and this piece combines all those motifs I adore! I think the high-low hemline is so sassy too- a little extra “flair” if you will 😉 This dress is a perfect example of why I love Lilly so much- even a few years after it’s introduction a Lilly piece never goes out of style!

I had originally ordered this dress to be my birthday dress, but when I went to Raleigh it ended up being freezing the whole weekend so I realized I would have to save this dress for another occasion. Needless to say I’m counting down to the first summer soiree of the season so I can bust out this beauty!

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (shop more options at the end of this post) || Sandals: Sam Edelman Yardley (option here and here) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

{SHOP MORE LILLY PULITZER MIDI DRESSES}

I woke up this morning with a crazy stuffy nose and sneezing up a storm- I’m so worries I’m getting sick! Any tips to combat this bug?! 🙂

1. April 19, 2017 / 10:22 am

The hi-lo hem is so great here! I had a dress like this years ago and I spilled olive oil on it and you could totally tell which sucked!! Time for another one I guess 🙂 I love the print too! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. April 19, 2017 / 11:27 am

Haha! Booze Cruise! I love it, and I love this dress on you. What a beautiful blue and the print is darling. Another fun Pulitzer pick!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

3. April 19, 2017 / 12:41 pm

So cute! I'm going to Charleston this weekend and packing all Lilly only, haha. It's just so easy for warm weather outings!
    xoxo,
    Classic Catherine

4. April 19, 2017 / 1:11 pm

What a cute dress!! You look fab!!

5. April 19, 2017 / 4:02 pm

I love that anchor pattern and the strapless look! I love not having straps when I go out at the beginning the summer to keep those pesky tan lines away 😉

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

• April 20, 2017 / 1:36 pm

It certainly is! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet note!

6. April 20, 2017 / 2:28 pm

Love!! As much as I love the "louder" Lilly prints I always like a simple one like this too!

7. April 22, 2017 / 3:27 pm

This dress looks so pretty on you and I love your shoes! I hope you are feeling better and didn't get too sick. Whenever I feel a cold coming on a use Vicks First Defence and absolutely swear by it! x