The Perfect Easter Dress (for Under $30!)

Dress: Merona (under $30!) || Jacket: Loft || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Kendra Scott || Apple Watch

I can’t believe that Easter is right around the corner (April 16th to be exact) and if your family is anything like mine, than it is not only a day to celebrate the hope we have because of our Savior, it’s also a day to pull out your prettiest spring dress! I realized last week that I was a little behind on picking out my Easter finery, but luck was on my side! I was making a normal Target run when I spotted this beauty hanging right there– like it was meant for me! I’m obsessed with the pretty pastel flowers and the flattering fit-and-flare shape. I also love that you can dress this piece up with heels (these pink beauties are perfect!) or toss on a denim jacket and sandals like I did here for an Easter egg hunt. Speaking of egg hunts, this week I’m “egging” houses with the Junior League! We go out late at night and “egg” members houses with eggs full of treats and a sign that says “Some Bunny in the Junior League loves you!” The kids get SO excited to wake up to a fun surprise! I love seeing the sweet pictures flood my newsfeed, so it’s always such a fun week!

Dress: Merona (under $30!) || Jacket: Loft || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Kendra Scott || Apple Watch

Hope y’all have a wonderful week!

Linking up with the Hello Monday link-up

1. April 3, 2017 / 12:16 pm

This is such a perfect Easter dress! I love the length and the colors are so pretty for Spring!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

2. April 3, 2017 / 1:47 pm

So cute! I would have passed this dress up just from the photos on the website, but it looks way better on you.

• April 11, 2017 / 1:54 am

Thanks gal! I luckily saw it on the rack (and could envision it on me) – but yes the website pictures are… interesting! ha!

3. April 3, 2017 / 2:25 pm

That dress is SO cute!!! Love it with the jean jacket (which would totally be necessary if I wore this as an Easter dress because my church is FREEZING!) I'll have to go try this on- I'm usually too tall for most maxi dresses, but I hope this one works for me!

• April 11, 2017 / 1:57 am

I hope that it works out for you!! Let me know 🙂

4. April 3, 2017 / 4:28 pm

That is the perfect Easter maxi dress. Such a pretty floral print. Looks good with a denim jacket, Jack Rogers and one of those tassel Kendra Scott Necklaces. =)

Welcome by this Thursday and every Thursday and linkup with me, pretty lady. Thanks.

Happy Monday! Ada =)

5. April 4, 2017 / 11:25 am

I am in love with this dress!! It's so pretty!! I love how you can wear it with a jacket or cardi for cooler days. Perfect for Easter!!

6. April 4, 2017 / 2:44 pm

I absolutely love this dress! Target has been making the prettiest dresses that are perfect for Spring. Enjoy your JL 'egging.'

Peace and Love from Florida,