Let’s Fiesta! The Perfect Party Dress for Cinco de Mayo!

Dress: Cat & Jack via Target (wearing a girls XL) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Clutch: Similar || Apple Watch || Bangle: Kate Spade (on sale!) || Sunglasses: Target

Do you have a dress that just makes you want to shake your groove thing all night long? Spoiler Alert: That’s this dress for me! You know how it goes, I’m running in to Target (#YetAgain)- tired, in a hurry, & on the move- when all of a sudden I spotted this dress and I’m full on shimmying in the aisle! The bright colors and ruffle details just make this so perfect for celebrating Cinco de Mayo today. How could I resist?! I’ve got some pretty fun plans tonight and tomorrow, & the FL weather should be picture perfect, so I can’t wait to share it all with y’all over on Insta!

Also, I’ve been thinking about changing up my blog layout (it’s kind of like getting the itch for a new outfit!) – I’m in the mood for something new! So if you have any shops/designers you love or anything you’d like to see, please let me know! I’m all ears (and eyes!) to see what’s out there.

Dress: Cat & Jack via Target (wearing a girls XL) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Clutch: Similar || Apple Watch || Bangle: Kate Spade (on sale!) || Sunglasses: Target

PS- Wishing my wonderful dad the happiest of birthdays today! He’s the hardest working man I know, with a true heart of gold and I owe him my sense of humor, my roll-with-the-punches outlook & my aggressive driving habits 😉 Hope you have the best day dad! Love you!

1. May 5, 2017 / 10:25 am

This dress is so pretty and I love the pink necklace and bag you have paired it with 🙂 A very happy birthday to your dad as well, I hope he has a wonderful day! x

2. May 5, 2017 / 10:48 am

The sleeve detail is just too cute!! I love how colorful this is, but then again so much of your wardrobe is 🙂 Happy birthday to your dad! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. May 5, 2017 / 1:00 pm

You seriously find all of the best dresses in the girls section at Target! Happy Weekend!

4. May 5, 2017 / 8:28 pm

What a fun dress! I wish I could fit into the girls section. lol! Happy Birthday to your Dad! Jess at Just Jess

5. May 7, 2017 / 7:32 am

I'm not surprised you felt drawn to this dress – it's gorgeous and so perfect for this weather! I'm so impressed it's from Target too, what a find!

Musings & More

6. May 8, 2017 / 1:07 pm

That dress is too perfect!! Adorable. Love the ruffles, the colors, the patterns, the whole shebang!

7. May 8, 2017 / 1:52 pm

that is so funny that this dress is from the kids section lol-I do the same thing–way cheaper ha ha-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

8. May 8, 2017 / 6:45 pm

I have been loving Cat and Jack and got some of the cutest pieces from Target! Love this adorable dress. Yay for short girls!

Xoxo,