Pineapple Swing Dress

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer “Ophelia” || Sandals: Pierre Dumas || Clutch: c/o Marley Lilly || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Apple Watch || Sunglasses: Target

In the immortal words of N’SYNC… “It’s gonna be May!” ha. But seriously y’all, how in the world have we made it to the 5th month of the year already?! The older I get, the faster time seems to go by… why is that?

This weekend was such a dream y’all! As you know, I attended Beth Moore’s “Living Proof Live” event in Orlando with three of my best friends and it was the most refreshing, challenging, inspiring time! I can’t wait to share more of what I learned (coming soon!) but I’m now ready to tackle the week!

Not to rub it in, but we’ve been having some seriously fabulous weather- and I’m soaking it all up! There’s no better way to enjoy a beautiful day than in Lilly Pulitzer– don’t ya think!? I’m kind of obsessed with the “Ophelia” dress – the A-line shape is SO flattering and I love the peek-a-boo detailing in the back! Since the shape is so swingy, it’s still perfect for hot (and I do mean HOT!) days- although truth be told, I don’t know how much longer I can wear sleeves down here!

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer “Ophelia” || Sandals: Pierre Dumas || Clutch: c/o Marley Lilly || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Apple Watch || Sunglasses: Target

Wishing all y’all a wonderful week! There’s going to be a lot of fun around here 🙂

Linking up with “Hello Monday” Link Up & the Trend Spin Link Up

1. May 1, 2017 / 10:46 am

Love how this print brings out your tan and I'm with you – how on earth is it already May! Time is flying now that we're getting older!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. May 1, 2017 / 12:10 pm

I love pink and navy together! This dress is so cute! Can't wait to hear all about Beth Moore!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

3. May 1, 2017 / 12:26 pm

Pink and navy might be one of my favorite color combinations ever & it looks so good in this pattern! Love this look!

4. May 1, 2017 / 12:54 pm

Love this outfit! My favorite color combo is blue and pink. The back of the dress is really cool too!

5. May 1, 2017 / 1:20 pm

Happy May-You're so cute!!Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

6. May 1, 2017 / 1:41 pm

LOVE that dress!! Navy and Pink are two of my favorite colors. You look gorgeous!!

7. May 1, 2017 / 7:09 pm

England is still so cold and I'm longing to be able to wear a beautiful dress outdoors in the sun! A gorgeous choice, so bright and cheerful!

Musings & More

8. May 2, 2017 / 12:25 am

super cute! and I agree, the little peekaboo detail in the back looks great

9. May 2, 2017 / 2:48 pm

I have had "It's Gonna Be Me" stuck in my head since people started posting it on Sunday, but I am not complaining. Love that dress! Lilly makes the best swing dresses!

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

10. May 3, 2017 / 2:33 am

This dress is just adorable! Love the print! So jealous of your weather! We are drowning in rain in STL. Everything and everywhere is flooding! We need some sun!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

11. May 4, 2017 / 12:42 pm

This dress is so pretty and I love the colours in it 🙂 The detail on the back is really cute too and just adds a little something extra. x