Stylish Casual Wear

Tee: Loft || Shorts: J. Crew (on sale for $30! & also available in ruffled pink) || Shoes: Converse || Necklace: c/o Shop Gameday Glam || Apple Watch || Tassel Earrings: c/o Shop Gameday Glam

One thing people never tell you about getting older? That your weekend wear can’t be lived in sweatpants! ha. I mean, technically you can wear whatever you please, but in a “big” small town like mine you are always bound to run into someone you know- which means being pulled together at all times! 🙂 But let’s be real, after a long workweek we also want major comfort on the weekends. That’s where today’s casual outfit comes into play!

I picked up these seersucker shorts earlier this season and feel like they were much needed in my wardrobe. It’s so hard to find conservative shorts that are still young and fun- but also mature! (Can anyone else feel me on this struggle?!) For a pulled together weekend look I added my favorite white tee (seriously y’all, it’s lightweight & NOT see-through!) and my Converse sneakers. Tip: my Converse had gotten super dirty so I tossed them in the washer and let them air dry and they are good as new! Now I’m ready to run into anyone who may cross my path in town 😉

Tee: Loft || Shorts: J. Crew (on sale for $30! & also available in ruffled pink) || Shoes: Converse || Necklace: c/o Shop Gameday Glam || Apple Watch || Tassel Earrings: c/o Shop Gameday Glam

On another note, I’ve had the most extreme case of wanderlust lately, but I just booked market week trips to Atlanta & NY this week… so guess my work knew I needed a break from the office as much as I did 🙂 So excited!

1. June 28, 2017 / 10:50 am

Love the ode to our Gators with your necklace and how about baseball champs?! Super cute shorts girl – I need those! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. June 28, 2017 / 11:25 am

Such a cute weekend look! I love it paired with the converses.

3. June 28, 2017 / 12:28 pm

This is the perfect weekend look! That necklace is super cute. Do you think it comes in red and black? Insert winky face emoji.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

• July 4, 2017 / 1:45 am

LOL! I have definitely recommended adding some extra schools in the SEC 🙂

4. June 29, 2017 / 11:56 am

Yes, why are shorts so short these days!? I love the pair you have on. Really cute. And a white shirt that isn't see thru?? Sign me up!

5. June 29, 2017 / 1:40 pm

Gentry, you're always so cute-love all this arm candy!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

6. June 29, 2017 / 2:48 pm

I have that Loft shirt, and it's seriously the best! I always go to at least one of my alma mater's football games every year, so I'll have to check out Shop Gameday Glam for some new accessories!

Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

7. July 1, 2017 / 2:39 pm

I totally agree it's all about comfort at the weekends but still wanting to look stylish. This outfit pulls it off perfectly and the necklace adds such a cute finishing touch 🙂 x

8. July 4, 2017 / 10:52 pm

SO true about leaving the house in sweatpants and then running into everyone you know. These are the perfect shorts for those causal weekend days, but still are so cute and put together!

​xx katie // a touch of teal