The Perfect Getaway Dress

Dress: c/o Britt Ryan (on sale for 50% off!) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Seashell Purse: Amazon (only $30!) || Apple Watch with this band || Earrings: HSN (almost exact here)

I’ve come to the conclusion that there are two types of people in the world- over packers and under packers. I’m sure it only takes you about point five seconds to place me squarely in the over-packer camp! 😉 Ever since I was a little girl I would stuff my luggage to max capacity & then pout when I couldn’t fit my additional purchases in once on vacation (and not much has changed!) ha. However, now that my travel schedule has revved up and I’m gone at least once a month, this jet-setter doesn’t have time to deal with all the unpacking that is the byproduct of over-packing!

Luckily, I’ve found the most darling line that solves ALL your problems (or at least answers, “what do I wear on a tropical vacation?”). Enter, Britt Ryan! Colorful, fun, bright, happy & a little sassy… that both sums up my style & Britt’s. The second I opened this palm print dress I knew it was begging to be worn on my girl’s trip to Anna Maria (sidetone: how amazing is the house I found which perfectly matched my look!!). Anna Maria is such a colorful island- you can’t wear dull clothing! Since I knew I was going to wear this dress it eliminated the need to pack 1001 options in my weekender bag- this dress beat out any other choice!

Can we all just agree that this purse is kind of the cutest… ever?! I’m dying not only over the affordable price (hello $30!) but also over how made for this vacay it was. #PerfectMatch

Dress: c/o Britt Ryan (on sale for 50% off!) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Seashell Purse: Amazon (only $30!) || Apple Watch with this band || Earrings: HSN (almost exact here)

So which camp do you fall into: over-packer or under-packer? And are you dying to visit Anna Maria? I can’t wait to share my travel guide with y’all!

{SHOP THE POST DETAILS}

Thank you to my talented friend, From a Southern Point of View, for capturing these happy photos that I will cherish!

1. August 16, 2017 / 10:32 am

Too cute friend! We used to have a britt ryan store here in Boston and I'm not sure what happened to it!! Definitely over packer here and proud LOL! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

2. August 16, 2017 / 11:33 am

The colors of this dress look absolutely amazing on you Gentry! What a fun dress to take on vacation!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

3. August 16, 2017 / 1:37 pm

Twins again – I used to overpack so badly and now there is just no time for that! I try to pack just exactly what I need. These photos are gorgeous from the dress to the earrings to the wall – so nicely coordinated!

4. August 16, 2017 / 2:10 pm

Seriously, this dress is so cute! Love how you styled it also!

5. August 16, 2017 / 4:56 pm

I've always been a notorious overpacker, but on our recent trip to San Francisco I underpacked for the first time and it was such an awful feeling! LOVE this dress! I need it in my suitcase for my next trip <3
    Green Fashionista

6. August 16, 2017 / 8:59 pm

Love the colors in this dress! We're going to Anna Maria Island for our honeymoon, so I can't wait to hear what you thought about it!

Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

7. August 17, 2017 / 10:45 am

That dress is so cute! I've never heard of that brand before. And seriously you could not have picked a better location to shoot, it's as if that sign and house were painted for you!

8. August 17, 2017 / 7:22 pm

Hah, is it even possible to pack the perfect amount of clothing!? I've always overpacked! Better to be prepared, I say.
    And oh, Anna Maria! I haven't been there since I was a kid! We loved visiting. I had forgotten how colorful it is.

9. August 18, 2017 / 2:26 am

This is the cutest dress! I am squarely in the overpacking camp too — my dad used to limit me to two suitcases when I was a kid, hah!

xx katie // a touch of teal