8 Neutrals I’m Actually Excited About Wearing This Season

While bright colors and prints will ALWAYS be my jam, there is something about the rich textures and layers of fall that I do so enjoy getting the chance to style! Seeing how excited y’all were by this fall style post, I just knew there was more to share- so today we’re chatting about the neutrals that I’m actually excited to wear!

What I’m getting pumped for this season is that designers are incorporating all the things we loved in Spring and Summer into our Fall pieces! Think ruffles, lace, off the shoulder, one shoulder and peplum incorporated into dreamy fall fabrics– just to name a few! An although it’s not hot pink… I sure do love mixing crisp white blouses with moody olive or cranberry for fall’s version of a bold look! This season I’m also seriously into jogger pants… I don’t know what it is but they are totally calling my name! I think when styled with a cream sweater (like the one on the style board below) they are chic & relaxed (two ways I like to describe my fall style). Oh yeah, and I am also totally swooning for loafers (hello I might be 75!) but I unashamedly love them right now!

Alright, now it’s your turn! What pieces are you excited to wear for fall? And what color has you PUMPED for this new style season?

Also, I’m thinking of putting together a fall bucket list- is that something y’all would be interested in reading? I definitely don’t want to mis out on all the fun this season has to offer!

1. September 27, 2017 / 11:28 am

I pumped about FALL finally coming to Nebraska 🙂 Cooler temps have me loving navy blue and Burgundy ! I love turtlenecks (oversized) and a pair of skinny jeans ! I love a great vest too ! Have a wonderful Wednesday !

2. September 27, 2017 / 12:56 pm

Those pants are so perfect for work!! I love the color too! Ready for all the fall clothes! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

3. September 27, 2017 / 2:19 pm

I will take one of each please and thank you! So ready for fall!!

4. September 27, 2017 / 3:42 pm

I have a very similar olive vest, and it's my favorite this time of year! Add some blush, and I'm content wearing neutrals all fall 🙂

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

5. September 27, 2017 / 3:48 pm

I am loving the bow detail on sweaters this fall as well as the lilacs and burgundy colors. Jess at Just Jess

6. September 27, 2017 / 7:18 pm

You know I love every single one of these picks for fall! Neutrals dominate my wardrobe, so this post is right up my alley!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

7. September 27, 2017 / 8:58 pm

I love all your picks! I always like burgundy for fall, but I've recently been adding some more blush and olive green to my wardrobe. Navy is also one of my all time favorites, but we all know that I don't need to buy any more of it haha!

Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

8. September 27, 2017 / 9:01 pm

That's such a great skirt for work and I love those joggers!!

9. September 27, 2017 / 9:15 pm

I love fall for this same reason, you get to switch things up! The best part is when you can keep your signature bright colors and marry them with more fall appropriate pieces. Which is much easier said than done!
    -Kristen

10. September 27, 2017 / 11:04 pm

As much as I love the brights, I think I love the neutrals equally – by the end of one season I'm itching for the other.. love that lace top!

11. September 29, 2017 / 1:10 am

That vest is gorgeous and great for layering. I also have my eye on that lace top. What a beautiful vintage look!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com