My First Pair of White Jeans

Tunic: Lilly Pulitzer Tilda Tunic (love the Kalissa Tunic & Del Lago which are both almost identical!) || Jeans: Loft || Sandals: Jack Rogers (similar) || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch || Clutch: BP (sold out, but love this one on sale for under $13!) || Apple watch with this band

I cannot believe that it has taken me 29 years to finally get a pair of white jeans in my life! I’ve always loved the look of them, but I know how klutzy I can be… #hellospills. I decided to “conquer my fears” this year and pick up my first pair- and now I have no idea what has taken me so long! Paired with bright prints it is such a fresh and crisp look for your wardrobe & makes pieces feel fresh and new.

On a totally different note, is anyone watching the Real Housewives of Dallas this season? I was not a fan of season 1, but I’ve loved the re-casting they have done this year and now I can’t get enough of their southern drama! Brandi & Stephanie crack me up- I think they would be so much fun to get cocktails with! If you’re watching I’d love to know what you think!

Tunic: Lilly Pulitzer Tilda Tunic (love the Kalissa Tunic & Del Lago which are both almost identical!) || Jeans: Loft || Sandals: Jack Rogers (similar) || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch || Clutch: BP (sold out, but love this one on sale for under $13!) || Apple watch with this band

Have a wonderful day y’all!

1. October 11, 2017 / 11:28 am

Yay for white jeans! You picked a good pair for your first! They look great on you. I have seen a handful of RHOD episodes and those girls are CRAZY! That carny chick is a little scary. Haha!

xo, Whitney and Blaire

2. October 11, 2017 / 1:05 pm

I absolutely love your outfit!! I love my white jeans! I have a few pairs! But I always get something on them never fails!

3. October 11, 2017 / 3:06 pm

I love the look of white jeans, and this outfit was so cute! I'm still trying to find my perfect pair, and I'll definitely be trying Loft.

XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

4. October 11, 2017 / 9:05 pm

I just got my first pair of white jeans over the summer. I was hesitant for the same reasons, but I'm so glad I went for it!

Kristin
    stripesandsangira.blogspot.com

5. October 12, 2017 / 3:13 pm

White jeans are the best – I always get too hot in the summer but in the spring and September I love using them! I love your top and clutch too!

6. October 13, 2017 / 3:05 am

Your white jeans look so good! I love LOFT jeans. Once I was on a date and spilled red wine all over my white pants – my date helped me get the stains out LOL! Good luck out there.

​xx katie // a touch of teal

7. October 13, 2017 / 2:47 pm

Yay! I'm surprised you didn't have a pair before. They go with everything! Especially fun Lilly patterns. I also think it's a nice way for us to take our summer wardrobe into fall here in Florida.