Happy November: My First Holiday Outfit of the Season!

Vest: c/o Marley Lilly || Plaid Shirt: J. Crew Factory || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Booties: Vince Camuto (old, similar here) || Monogram Necklace: Moon & Lola || Apple Watch with this band

It’s the first day of November & the beginning of the most wonderful time of the year! There’s a chill in the air, Christmas decorations hitting the shelves, & a hum of festive spirit that I can’t get enough of. The next two months are going to be so much fun y’all!

I’ve got a “Holiday” tab at the top of my page now, & there you’ll be able to access my gift guides & holiday outfits to help y’all have the most fabulous holiday season!

Vest: c/o Marley Lilly || Plaid Shirt: J. Crew Factory || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Booties: Vince Camuto (old, similar here) || Monogram Necklace: Moon & Lola || Apple Watch with this band

As you start to think about gifts for the season, this monogrammed vest would make a PERFECT one! I love layering this time of the year and this warm sherpa material is so cozy- especially layered over my favorite flannel button up (currently on sale for under $35!). Hard to believe gift guide season is here! Speaking of, what guides would you like to see this season? Who do you most need to shop for? I can’t wait to help you find all the perfect gifts!

1. November 1, 2017 / 11:30 am

The color of your vest is my favorite neutral right now! It's such a great color to mix and match. And looks great with navy-which is my entire closet, haha.

2. November 1, 2017 / 11:38 am

What a cute vest and I love the colors in that plaid shirt. I am right there with you on the holiday fun. I am looking forward to this holiday season.

xo, Whitney and Blaire

3. November 1, 2017 / 11:38 am

Happy November !!!Love love your outfit ! That vest is amazing 🙂

4. November 1, 2017 / 1:11 pm

So so cute girl! I love the plaid with the booties – this is a great holiday look! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

5. November 1, 2017 / 11:40 pm

Oh this is a great look for the fall season and the monogramed vest really takes it up a notch. It finally cooled down here so is just starting to feel seasonable.

Allie of ALLIENYC

• November 3, 2017 / 3:33 pm

I'm headed to NYC this week and so excited to be able to wear some fall looks there! Thanks so much for stopping by! XO

6. November 2, 2017 / 9:05 pm

Love this outfit! Perfect for all the holiday events leading up to Christmas!

Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

7. November 7, 2017 / 7:28 am

Lovely vest and leathers booties combo dear! This is such a cute casual look, and you're definitely rocking it.

Jessica | notjessfashion.com