It’s hard to believe that today is the first day of December! I feel like I say this every month, but 2017 is FLYING by and I can’t believe we are only 31 days from ringing in the new year! eek!
Knowing that the most special time of the year is upon us got me really thinking about how to fully embrace & savor the holiday season. So I put together a little list of how to add “holiday cheer” into my life for the next month and I hope that it will give y’all some inspiration too!
1. Attend local Christmas Tree Lighting – I just did this with some of my friends & it was SO much fun and really made me feel like a part of my little city!
2. Drive through a pretty neighborhood & look at Christmas lights – don’t forget the hot cocoa!
3. Put up my Christmas tree and decorations- I usually don’t decorate (I just wait until I go home & appreciate my parent’s decorations) but this year I am craving adding some festive touches to my place!
4. Watch Hallmark Christmas movies- no explanation needed, they are the best!! 🙂
5. Get Buddy Christmas PJs- this might be something only other #dogmoms understand, but I got Buddy the cutest plaid pjs the other year and I think it’s time for a new pair. He looked so cute I couldn’t stand it!!
Let me know what’s on your “holiday cheer” list & if I’m missing any ways to get into the season!