Happy Monday sweet friends! Can you believe we are in the one week countdown until Christmas?! I’m kind of freaking out over here (so many gifts still to get!) – I even have a holiday party tonight that I STILL don’t have a gift for or a dish that I need to make. Yeah, I’m well aware that it’s less than 12 hours away! #NotEnoughHoursInTheDay #OrWeekend
I have been hunting down the perfect pair of festive red pants all season (which is harder than it sounds surprisingly)! Leave it to my favorite store to come to the rescue with the most gorgeous pair of cranberry sateen pants– I’m obsessed! They are giving me all the Christmas feels & match the velvet trim of my off the shoulder top perfectly! And can we chat about these gorgeous earrings?! Sydney, the owner of The Knotty Tassel, can design any color combo you want- and they are such great quality. I’m seriously so excited to wear these throughout the winter season!
Nothing gets me in the Christmas spirit like some good (aka “cheesy”) Christmas movies! The hardest part about getting rid of my cable a few months ago was that now I don’t have the Hallmark Channel… and in my world Hallmark = Christmas. Not to fear though, Netflix has been coming in clutch and has a bunch of fun new movies they’ve released this season. I thought I’d round up a few for y’all if you’re still wanting to get into the spirit of the season too!
1. A Christmas Prince– an American girl falls in love with a Prince… I mean is there anything else I need to say? There’s a Christmas ball, lots of hot chocolate, & of course a horse or two! This is one of my favorites of the season 🙂
2. Christmas Inheritance– Netflix just released this one about a rich heiress who is sent to a small town to learn how “regular people” live before inheriting her family toy business. Of course there are also a lot of Christmas cookies & a snowstorm that brings the town together… all wins in my book!
3. 12 Dates of Christmas– This is my all time favorite Christmas movie! It stars “Zach” from Saved by the Bell (yes!) and Amy Smart- quality casting! It’s about a guy and girl who keep reliving the same date over and over again- each time learning more about each other (and of course falling for each other)! Y’all this one is a total winner!
4. A Christmas Kiss & A Christmas Kiss II– Ok, both of these movies have the same basic plot (like really) but they are cheesy, happy, feel-good stories that will leave you smiling & feeling festive!
5. Merry Kissmas– Not going to lie to y’all, this one has a similar plot to the above movies! ha. Boy kisses girl in elevator, not knowing who either of them really is, and thus chaos & love ensues!
6. The Spirit of Christmas– Just your typical “woman falls for a ghost from the 1900’s” sort of tale… it’s cheesy in the best way possible and actually does leave you wondering how it’s going to end!