Workweek Chic: Julie Brown Fern Dress

Julie Brown Fern Work Dress

Dress: c/o Julie Brown || Wedges: J. Crew Factory || Clutch: B.P.  (similar– 50% off!) || Apple Watch with this band || Teleties hairties || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch “Ginger”

You know the saying, “Dress for the job you want, not the job you have?” Well when it comes to my workwear I totally believe this is true! I love putting together my work outfits in the morning & dressing for the “next level” – because I don’t know about y’all but I am HUSTLING to move up the ladder!

But that being said, I feel like the holidays were not only a hit to my diet (#SoManyCookies) but also a hit to my workwear mojo. It was hard to come back from 10 days off to almost 2 weeks of travel/national holidays and I was just feeling off my game! When that happens, sometimes a girl just needs something new to spice up the week & get her back in the groove… enter this perfect Julie Brown Fern dress! The cut & fit of this dress is so classic (it feels like it was tailor-made for me!) but the print keeps it youthful and yet still conservative enough for the office. If you work for a more formal company you could easily add a blazer for day and then lose it for night! 🙂

Julie Brown Fern Dress Work Style

I’m excited to incorporate more workwear into the blog this year & I’d love to know what you’re looking for when it comes to pieces for the office. Formal? Dressy? Casual Friday? Let me know so I can make sure I’m sharing what y’all need!

January 24, 2018 / 9:37 pm

Thank you sweet friend!

January 24, 2018 / 9:39 pm

Thank you Elise! It makes me feel “so professional” 🙂 And I think we all need those kinds of pieces in our wardrobe!

1. January 24, 2018 / 1:06 pm

I’m a firm believer in dressing for the job you want as well, and this dress is office perfection! So pretty and a great piece for us FL girls <3
    Green Fashionista

January 24, 2018 / 9:40 pm

Glad we are on the same wavelength! Definitely the perfect piece for us FL ladies!

2. January 24, 2018 / 4:20 pm

That’s a lovely dress – feminine and fun but still really professional! I also love the bag – it would work just as well with jeans and a white shirt! Forget about the cookies – you look fab! Weather in Florida looking amazing too! All the Best – Europafox x

January 24, 2018 / 9:41 pm

You just made my day! 🙂 That’s the kind of style I like the best- feminine and fun!

3. January 25, 2018 / 8:47 pm

What a beautiful dress! I love that bag too, always dressing for the job you want! I love that saying, always dress to impress you never know who’s watching.

January 25, 2018 / 10:33 pm

One of my bosses used to say, ” Dress like you’re going to get called into the CEO’s office” and that has always stuck with me too!