I Heart You!

How was your Valentine’s celebration? I had every intention of this post going live yesterday, but #lifehappens and this grandma feel asleep on the couch at 9pm!! I was out like a light and didn’t wake up until 2am. Buddy was so confused! ha. Nevertheless, I’m excited to share this casual “love” look with y’all today.

We haven’t exactly had the chilliest winter here in Florida (in fact it’s 75 as I’m typing this) so I try and take advantage of any chance I can get to wear my (extensive) collection of puffer vests. In February I think it’s only appropriate to mix red & pink- so this was a natural marriage of all my favorite things! I just picked up this peplum top recently & I cannot recommend it enough! I love that it’s not too fitted, and the length hits me perfectly (I’m 5’4 for reference). The color is going to be so pretty this spring with white jeans! It’s also currently on sale for under $25 – you’re welcome 🙂

Valentine's Day Casual Style with Girl Meets BowPeplum Tee: Caslon || Vest: J. Crew Factory || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Necklace: c/o Lisi Lerch || Apple Watch || Bracelet: Teleties || Boots: Sam Edelman Penny

So thankful for each and every one of you sweet friends! I hope that yesterday, today, and everyday you always feel ALL the love <3

1. February 15, 2018 / 7:16 am

Such a cute Valentine’s look! I love a good pink and red combination.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

2. February 15, 2018 / 7:48 am

You look gorgeous as always ! Loving that red vest and the necklace is so pretty ! Jealous of your 75 degree weather.
    Here in Nebraska we still have a month left of cold weather. Hoping your Valentine’s Day was fabulous XOXO

February 15, 2018 / 9:22 am

I had a great day! I hope that you celebrated wonderfully too with your gorgeous family! XO

3. February 15, 2018 / 9:09 pm

Happy late Valentines! I am loving the red vest…..my zipper broke on mine and I’ve been needing to find a new one to replace it.

4. February 16, 2018 / 12:39 am

I love a good peplum and this one is so cute. That red vest takes the cake though and is perfect for valentines day!

February 17, 2018 / 6:52 pm

Christmas, Valentine’s Day… they are all perfect for a fun pop of red! 🙂

5. February 16, 2018 / 9:57 am

Red looks great on you!
    I already put my vests up for the season. I’m just too excited for it to warm up!

February 17, 2018 / 6:52 pm

Thank you!

6. February 17, 2018 / 7:00 am

That is a really lovely outfit Gentry! I have never thought of mixing the pale pink and red – it works really well – you look great! Definitely a piece of style inspiration – I a petite like you so loving your outfit ideas x All the Best – Joanne x Hope you don’t mind but I linked my site to yours by listing you under my favourite bloggers!

February 17, 2018 / 6:49 pm

You are so sweet and I always love when you stop by and visit! Thank you so much for the link- I appreciate the support!

7. February 18, 2018 / 7:41 pm

I hope you had a great Valentine’s Day! This is the cutest peplum top :] I am 5’4″ too!

xx katie // a touch of teal

8. February 19, 2018 / 12:35 pm

Red+pink is always a winner for VDay. Love this casual look. So cute and put together. Great necklace, Gentry.

Welcome by Thursdays and join my style linkup pretty lady. Come share your awesome style with me and my readers. =)

Thanks, Ada. =)