Are Two Piece Sets the New Rompers?

Watch out rompers- there is a new kid in two and it is all kinds of cute! #TwoPieceSet

Two-Piece Set: c/o SheIn || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch || Sandals: Sam Edelman || Clutch: B.P. (similar here) || Apple Watch with this band

Rompers are one of my favorite pieces to wear year-round… there is just nothing cuter (or easier!) than a one piece pull on. But, lets have some #realtalk for a minute- going to the bathroom in a romper is no joke! ha. So I am totally loving the rise of two-piece sets that are happening this season! They give a girl the whole look of a romper without the whole-kind-of-nakey-in-the-bathroom situation. If you’re not sold on the new trend yet, then enter my favorite fast-fashion site, SheIn. They literally have the most incredible prices (this set was under $20!) so you can try out the hottest trends with out a huge investment. So good for your wallet & your closet!

I wanted to give y’all the heads up that there will be an exciting giveaway going live on my Instagram tonight at 7pm! It just may involve one of my very favorite brands… eek! Be sure to check it out 🙂

1. June 20, 2018 / 7:40 am

That’s so funny! The bathroom issue is the first thing that came to mind when I read your title. This is the cutest two piece set! I love that blue floral print. I am definitely on board with the 2 piece set.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

2. June 20, 2018 / 10:54 am

When I first read the title of this post, I thought “no Gentry, definitely not!” but you raise some good points plus that outfit is absolutely adorable!
    I’ll always remember getting stuck in a romper last year at the bar on my birthday. I had gone to the washroom alone and I couldn’t find my friends to help me and my arm was stuck. I was ready to run out in the bar with this romper half on and some sweet girl offered to help me get back in. I definitely think that this outfit would save incidents like that from happening again! Haha!

Felicity | http://oliverandmoose.com

June 24, 2018 / 8:19 pm

Oh my gosh- that is such a funny story! I’ve definitely needed the help of random girls when I’ve had romper-issues too! haha

3. Biana
    June 20, 2018 / 6:19 pm

Well they sure are adorable and let’s be real going to the bathroom is made easier than in a romper LOL! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

4. June 20, 2018 / 7:52 pm

I’ve been totally thinking that about 2 piece sets lately, and almost pulled the trigger on one from SheIn the other day. This one is so pretty on you girlie <3
    Green Fashionista

5. June 20, 2018 / 9:36 pm

I am absolutely obsessed with two piece sets! So cute and perfect and as much as I love rompers, the two piece sets are so much better for pottying! LOL!

6. June 22, 2018 / 4:30 am

This definitely solves the biggest problem about rompers, ha! Also, this looks really lovely on you dear!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com