My Favorite Motivational Instagram Accounts

Happy Friday from Vegas y’all!! I was planning out content for my time away & I just couldn’t help but feel that we (read me) could all use a dose of encouragement! There is never a bad time to soak up some inspiration, right?

It seems like you cannot even look at your IG account without hearing someone complaining about the algorithm or lack of authenticity on the app. I know I can’t be alone in feeling like some days I just want to throw my phone against the wall… but a few months ago I realized that my issue was that I was filling my feed with accounts that didn’t inspire me or fuel my sense of passion and purpose. And in the midst of so many “perfect” feeds, I longed to connect with women like me who had triumphs and struggles and were sharing motivation for the journey. So if you have any of these same feelings than I wanted to share three amazing accounts with you that hopefully will inspire you as much as they have inspired me!

@CleerelyStated

There is not a time I scroll past Cleere’s posts where they don’t make me stop, think, and realize that she is speaking right to my heart! Literally, she takes the words out of my head before I can even realize that they are there! Cleere is deeply rooted in her faith, so that is always a present aspect of her encouragement, but if you want to get fired up and feel confident in your direction this is the girl to help you do it!

@GirlBeBrave

As you can gather from the name, this account will inspire you to be brave & bold with your life. I love the sweet truths and simple insights that make me want to go out and grab my happiness by the horns! I love, love the below quote: “be bold & stay open to the love in life!”

@Proverbs31

As a Christian, there are times when it can be difficult to move forward or times when I feel like “how do I, as a women of faith, respond to this situation or circumstance in a way that honors God.” Proverbs 31 has solid, biblical advice and encouragement that meets me where I am at and helps me to move forward. I love the hearts behind this ministry and am so thankful that they are following the Lords calling to inspire us in our walk!

So there you have it friends, three IG accounts that deeply inspire me and keep me motivated to “do me” on the ‘gram and in life! I’d love to know what accounts inspire you? Leave them below in the comments! Happy happy Friday y’all!

1. Biana
    June 1, 2018 / 6:55 am

Thanks for all the inspiration – off to follow all these accounts! xo,Biana- BlovedBoston

June 8, 2018 / 9:17 am

Glad you enjoyed them- I get all pumped up reading through them!

2. June 1, 2018 / 9:24 pm

Going to have to check these out!! Definitely need some inspiration on my insta feed, love Proverbs 31 account!

June 8, 2018 / 9:17 am

Proverbs 31 is full of SO Much wisdom! Hope you enjoy the other accounts too!

3. June 2, 2018 / 8:42 am

Your Instagram definitely echoes the sentiments of the blogs you like – you are always cheery and fun and motivational! That’s what I like about Instagram – it is not political, or moany or full of issues – you can really shape it to motivate and brighten your day. I know a lot of people see it as a business tool and that’s fine, but for me its just a way to connect with people I find interesting, fun and inspiring – you can’t beat watching instastories on your lunch break to brighten your mood! Everything from kids dive bombing people in pools to naughty dogs or fun polls about people’s dresses, love it! Keep on doing what you are doing and I am really looking forward to seeing more about your LV trip. Loved the fact the mirrors did it for you as soon as you arrived – it is THE BEST when you get mirrors like that. Have fun and a great week-end – Joanne xx

June 8, 2018 / 9:18 am

I always appreciate your kind comments Joanne! And *praise hands* for using IG to actually connect with people rather than just a form of selling! šŸ™‚

4. June 2, 2018 / 4:47 pm

Thank you so much for sharing these inspirational accounts ā€” I definitely need a few of these in my life. It’s so refreshing in the midst of the “perfect” feed to have some good grounding reminders.

5. June 4, 2018 / 9:42 am

great post idea! I follow the good quote for some of this too!–Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

June 8, 2018 / 9:18 am

Glad to hear it!!

6. June 5, 2018 / 10:11 am

That Ann Voskamp quote is amazing! It truly speaks the challenges and what it takes to reach your dreams.

Jessica | notjessfashion.com