Summer Sunshine with Cabana Life

Protect your skin this summer in the most stylish way possible- with a dress from Cabana Life!

Dress: c/o Cabana Life || Must-Have Wedges: Nordstrom || Clutch: c/o Marley Lilly (similar) || Sunglasses: Amazon (only $10!) || Apple Watch with this band

Welp y’all… it’s Monday again- why in the world do weekends just FLY by?? I just got back from the best girl’s weekend in NYC to celebrate my bestie Jen turning 30 (!!). It is a year of milestone birthdays in my circle of friends and I’m so thankful to be able to celebrate these special times with my friends! I got a few requests to share what I packed for the trip so I hope to have that post soon for y’all. The weather was just gorgeous for us and it was so sunny that I actually ended up with a sunburn- ironic because I’ve avoided them so far in Florida this year!

I definitely wish that I had packed some of my favorite Cabana Life pieces because they have built-in SPF 50 and would have protected me from those strong rays! This is actually the second print that I have this shift dress in if that is any indication for y’all of how much I love it 🙂 What I adore even more about Cabana Life is that it shifts seamlessly from beach to sidewalk- meaning these pieces make the perfect cover ups but are also great for Saturday afternoons downtown! This shift dress is the prime example of that and I couldn’t love it more. Y’all know I’m all about that double-duty in my closet!

Photography: Iridescent Photography

I’ve got a full agenda of posts for y’all this week and am excited to share what’s in store! Come back tomorrow for my June book review- it’s been a long time coming and I have some fabulous reads to share!

June 19, 2018 / 6:38 am

It’s hard to have a bad time in such an amazing city 🙂

1. June 18, 2018 / 3:48 pm

That’s a lovely dress / beach cover up – the type of thing I LIVE in when we got to the Med – next time we go I will check out this brand – the SPF is really useful. You really suit your hair straight like that! Joanne x

June 19, 2018 / 6:38 am

We finally had a day with low humidity so I could straighten it! 🙂

June 19, 2018 / 10:40 pm

Thank you Maria!

2. June 19, 2018 / 7:32 am

This is a cute shift dress and how cool is that, that it has a built in SPF protection?! Oh I know what you mean! My friends are now also turning a decade closer to our 40s so yikes but the parties are going to be happening soon! Lol 😂 I hope you are finally settle back from your trip. We are heading home today so I am kind of anxious just to get things done!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

June 19, 2018 / 10:40 pm

It’s so nice to travel but it’s extra nice to curl up at home!

3. June 19, 2018 / 4:35 pm

I always love your adorable, girly and preppy Southern style and this outfit is the cutest Gentry. Great dress and clutch!

Welcome by Thursdays and linkup with me, fashionista. Love your style! Thanks, Ada. =)

4. June 21, 2018 / 9:49 am

Such a fun dress you have here dear! You look so bubbly, and you’re definitely rocking that cute summer dress!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

5. June 25, 2018 / 12:14 pm

I’m a few days late, but I just had to comment on that clutch – sooo cute! Love this whole easy, breezy summer look.

June 26, 2018 / 10:16 pm

Thank you so much Jen! Never too late to leave a sweet word of encouragement 🙂