Millennial Crop Top

Trying to embrace my inner millennial with this sassy crop sweater!

Sweater: Lush || Jeans: Wit + Wisdom (BEST JEANS EVER!) || Booties: Dolce Vita (similar here) || Apple Watch with this band

Happy Monday love bugs! I’m so excited to share this sassy crop top with you today! You know, there are a lot of days when I don’t feel like I fit the “millennial” stereotypes – I’m not on my phone 24/7 (more like 20/7, hah), I don’t use Snap, and I’m not big on filtering the heck out of my face. LOL! Every time I visit my sister at college I think “no way are we in the same decade!” But then there are moments, when I spot the cutest & trendiest crop top around, and I just HAVE to have it, that reminds me that I just may be a millennial after all 🙂

I’ve been totally stepping out of my comfort zone lately when it comes to fashion and it is so much fun! Two years ago I would have taken one look at this top and walked the other way, but now, I’m all about taking a chance! Although the shape is definitely cropped, if you add a pair of high-waisted jeans and do a front tuck it doesn’t show off any unwanted tummy 😉 So even this 30-year-old feels comfortable! Now how are you stepping outside your comfort zone?

I’m so ready to have a great week! This is my first week going full-time on the apparel team (I was transitioning 50/50 last week) and I cannot wait to fully dive into my new role! So ready to make this a great one 🙂

October 30, 2018 / 6:10 am

Thank you Katie!

1. October 29, 2018 / 2:52 pm

A lovely sweater – we’d call it a ballet sweater (I think!). I love those millennial stereotypes – especially because I chuckle when I don’t fit any of them, being born way earlier probably! I love the fact you don’t fit all of them as well – you should write a post on that! Joanne x

October 30, 2018 / 6:12 am

Oh yes I love calling it a ballet sweater- great call 🙂 and yes that is a fun post idea! I’ll work on it!

2. Amy Ann Arnold
    October 30, 2018 / 9:14 am

I have seen this top online and loved it. This is making me love it even more! I like how you described it as the millennial crop top. 🙂 Looks so great on you.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

November 1, 2018 / 6:24 am

I’m glad you agree with me! My sister is a true millennial and loves a good crop top!

3. October 30, 2018 / 8:45 pm

Looking fab as always sweet friend! I’m the same way about trends, I’m usually meh but then something totally fits me and my personality <3
    Green Fashionista