What I Really Wear to Work (vol. 4)

Need inspiration for your work week style? I’m sharing all mine today!

“What I Really Wear to Work” is one of my favorite series to share with y’all but man does it take some time to put together! So I’m so sorry there has been such a gap between my last round and this one- but this girl hasn’t caught up to my life yet! As I’m sure my fellow working girls can relate to, when you are in an office 5 days a week inspiration can be hard to come by! But lately I feel like I’ve really found my groove when it comes to work style so I hope it brings come inspiration to you too!

Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top || Pink Ruffle Skirt || Pink Tassel Earrings || Nude Flats (similar)

White Peplum Top (similar) || Yellow Pants || White Drop Earrings

Pink & Navy Chainlink Dress c/o

Orange Shirtdress (so good!! and on sale!) || Nude Sandals (my go-to work shoe)

Peplum Top (similar) || Blush Pink Pants

Ruffle Hem Dress (similar options) || Ruffle Heels

Lilly Pulitzer Ophelia Dress (great dress for fall AND spring!)

Black Short-Sleeve Sweater || Tweed Skirt

Lilly Pulitzer Sullivan Dress (a holy grail of mine!)

Lilly Pulitzer Esmerelda Dress

Navy Ruffle Top || Palm Print Pleated Skirt || Ruffle Heels

Camel Cardigan || Black Dress || Agate Necklace

Paisley Fall Swing Dress (so good and under $30!!)

“Dance it Out” Tee || Black Ruffle Wrap Skirt (similar) || Nude Sandals (my go-to work shoe!)

Paisley Shirtdress

I hope that today’s post brought you some fresh inspiration! Tell me if there is anything specific you need to add to your wardrobe and I am on it 🙂 Happy Thursday!

1. November 1, 2018 / 4:58 pm

So much to love! The shirtdresses are such good staples for work, and I love a peplum top! I love how you use pattern too – it is nice that the days of uber conservatism at work are over, we need great clothes to be able to be as brilliant as we are at work 😉

November 3, 2018 / 9:59 pm

Yes! My clothes and my great ideas need to be superstars 🙂

2. Biana
    November 1, 2018 / 8:11 pm

This is such a fun post! I wish it was a bit warmer here so I could wear some of these to work!!

3. November 3, 2018 / 9:09 pm

Love your looks! I used to dress very similar to your style to work but lately I’ve been falling into neutrals. I definitely need to pick up some brighter colours for my work wardrobe. Thank you for sharing!

Felicity | http://oliverandmoose.com

November 3, 2018 / 9:59 pm

I can’t stay away from bright colors- they are just in my nature!

4. November 5, 2018 / 11:25 pm

Lovely outfits dear! The first one is my favorite. I love the black and pink combo, such a cute classic pair.

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

5. November 6, 2018 / 5:42 pm

I always love seeing your office style since I feel like we work in similar environments and have similar taste in clothes! That blue peplum top is absolutely gorgeous!

​xx katie // a touch of teal

November 7, 2018 / 6:59 am

Yes I think we do- I’m always inspired by your looks for work too!