Fun Fact: I’m Scared of Bicycles!

Dress: c/o Cabana Life || Denim Jacket: Loft || Sandals: Amazon || Apple Watch

You know that game “two truths and a lie” where you’re supposed to give two truths about yourself and a lie and then people have to guess what’s what? One of my truths is always “I’m scared of bikes” and everyone always thinks it’s my lie… because who’s scared of bikes?? (That would be me!)

My dad was a big biker growing up, he used to compete in big races and things, and of course him and my mom loved to take me biking when I was little. Well when I was about 8 I had a big old accident (oof!) and ever since then I’ve been terrified to get back on one- no just “getting back on the horse/bike” for me! Ha. I’ve tried a few times to get back into it, but my fear factor is strong on this one! Guess this girl is just sticking to walking 😂

Dress: c/o Cabana Life || Denim Jacket: Loft || Sandals: Amazon || Apple Watch

Is there a fun/common thing that you’re scared of? Tell me about it in the comments!

1. Biana
    April 24, 2019 / 7:58 pm

My fun fact is that I can really ride a bike! I have zero coordination on them LOL! At least you look super cute 🙂 xo, Biana

2. April 25, 2019 / 10:59 am

Honestly, I totally understand your fear, biking can be a scary thing! Plue wearing a dress while bike riding is next to impossible, haha. I am loving this one you’re wearing and how you paired it with a denim jacket!

April 28, 2019 / 4:19 pm

Hehe- yes biking in a dress most certainly would not be good for me!

3. Robin
    April 25, 2019 / 11:10 am

Lol, wow that is crazy, but a past experience will do that to you!I use to play two truths and one lie all time and people would always think that I was lying about the heart shape birth mark I have haha! God made me with extra love I say! Love your dress by the way!
    -Robin
    Runwayteacher.com

April 28, 2019 / 4:20 pm

Oh my gosh I love that! A heart shaped birthmark is so cute and you were totally made with extra love!

4. April 25, 2019 / 3:42 pm

OH No, that stinks that you are afraid of bikes. I kind of get it though. I got back on a bike last summer and it was the best thing ever, now I can’t get off. Love this dress, the colors look beautiful on you!!

xx, Elise

April 28, 2019 / 4:21 pm

I keep trying to get back on but I can’t overcome that crazy fear! Headed to Amsterdam this summer and I’m not quite sure what I’m going to do! ha