Target Fashion Finds!

Target is good for more than random finds and Clorox  they are also a fashion treasure trove! Sharing a fun find today!

Dress: Target (under $30, wearing size XS) || Sandals: c/o Palm Beach Sandals || Clutch: c/o Peachy Pendants || Sunglasses: c/o Diff Eyewear || Earrings: c/o  Halcyon & Hadley || Apple Watch with this Band (under $8!)

Happy Monday Dolls! I just cannot wrap my mind around how fast these weeks are flying by! I’m actually all packed up and headed to NYC for a few days for work- lately it feels like I can’t keep my feet on the ground. Although I love to travel, it’s been a crazy few months of trips – and I have another one around the corner 🙂

But today I wanted to chat about something that’s just pure FUN… Target fashion! The past few seasons I haven’t loved Target’s fashion offerings (no one was sadder about that then me!) but this spring it did an about-face and I have been loving everything! 🙂 Stripes, florals, ruffles, bows… I mean, all the heart eyes!

One of the things I love most about Target fashion is that they really do offer high-fashion looks for less and help us look pulled together on a budget. I wore a Target dress to church yesterday and I got more compliments on it than any other dress I’ve worn recently + no one could believe it was from the red bullseye! There’s nothing better than feeling fabulous in a new frock AND knowing that you saved pennies purchasing it! I love the philosophy that fashion should be accessible & affordable for everyone- and Target definitely helps us to do that!

(PS- this post is not sponsored at all… I just love all my recent purchases from Tar-jay!)

{SHOP MY TARGET FASHION FINDS}

Have an awesome start to your week! I have some fun posts lined up that I’m excited to share- so stay tuned!

1. August 5, 2019 / 11:02 am

This dress is seriously the cutest! Is this shot at the Don Cesar? I am going to Tampa this weekend and would love to go see this pink paradise.. do they charge for parking?

Great blog post gal!

xoxo,
    Juliana Grace | http://www.julianagraceblogspace.com

August 7, 2019 / 5:39 am

Yes!! It’s one of my favorite hotels! There is street parking if you get there early enough Or a hotel parking lot which is $35 a day.

2. August 5, 2019 / 7:14 pm

That dress is adorable! I have been staying away from Target in hopes of saving some money but while picking up some things for my boys, I couldn’t help getting a couple cute mint ribs for my pantry. At least I did not glance at anything else!

August 6, 2019 / 5:44 am

It’s so hard to leave without picking up something “a little extra!” 🙂

3. August 6, 2019 / 10:57 am

That dress is precious on you and no wonder you got so many compliments. I ordered it, but it was way too big, I should have sized down. Love your photo backdrop too. So fun!
    XOXO

4. August 6, 2019 / 7:57 pm

What a great Target find! That dress is the cutest! Love the blue and white stripes!

Jill – Doused in Pink

5. August 7, 2019 / 9:40 am

Thank you so much for sharing these great finds! Target always has so many wonderful (and affordable) options!

August 8, 2019 / 6:35 am

I love that about them! Soooo many good finds!

6. August 9, 2019 / 9:14 pm

Oh wow, what a lovely maxi dress on you dear! Love the classic stripes. Can’t go wrong with that.
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

7. August 10, 2019 / 1:17 pm

That dress is just stunning! I really love Target clothes, but for some reason, I don’t shop there much. I think it’s because everyone else shops there and then they know where you bought it, how much you paid it for it, etc. But I really should check out their stuff more often. They have great prices.

August 15, 2019 / 6:45 am

Definitely check them out! I love that people are always shocked when I say “I got it at Target”- when you can pick out the special pieces it makes it even more impressive to other people 🙂

8. August 12, 2019 / 11:08 am

You are a picture of perfection in this dress! Love the stripes and ruffled hem!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com