What I Really Wear to Work From Home – April 2020

Blue Printed Dress (size 6, same as a size small- only $18!)

Good morning y’all! These monthly posts are becoming some of my favorites- taking a look back at my monthly work wear reminds me of how far we’ve come in 30 days! Getting dressed has always been one of my favorite parts of my day, but now that we are all working from home, getting dresses is such a sense of “normal” for me! While I don’t put on fancy shoes or tons of jewelry, just tossing on an easy dress sets my tone for the day. I hope this inspires you to put on something that makes you feel fabulous – even if it’s to walk from the living room to the kitchen!

Yellow Ruffle Swing Dress (size XS, runs big, size down) – one of my absolute favorite dresses I’ve bought this season!

Pink Puff Sleeve Babydoll Dress (size XS, runs big) – one of my other favorite dresses of the season!

White Tiered Babydoll Top (size small) // Lilly Pulitzer Printed Knit Pants (size small, similar linked)

Yellow Ruffle Sleeve Dress (size small)- we had a zoom happy hour and this was the perfect dress!

Pink Tiered Ruffle Dress (size small, could size down!)

Tiered Swing Top (size small) // Black Beaded Headband // Monogram Necklace

Off the Shoulder Top (size XS) // My favorite Jeans! (Size 27)

Snakeskin Cami (size 4) // Black Skirt (size small)

Floral Ruffle Swing Dress (size XS, runs big, size down)

Tunic Dress (size small)

Yellow Puff Sleeve Babydoll Dress (size XS, runs big)

Blue Striped Smocked Midi Dress (size small)

Pink Ruffle Tank (similar linked, size small) // Madison Skort (size Medium)

{SHOP MY WORK CLOSET}

1. May 7, 2020 / 9:28 am

Oh my goodness, I have had that blue smocked dress in my cart for months!! It looks fantastic on you.

May 13, 2020 / 5:50 am

It’s a great one! So feminine and sweet!

2. May 7, 2020 / 9:30 am

I adore all of these outfits! You have the cutest dress collection!

Jill – Doused in Pink

3. May 7, 2020 / 10:16 am

Lots of cute looks. I feel so much better when I dress like normal…which I’ve been doing for at least the last month. XOXO

4. May 7, 2020 / 11:33 am

too funny, I just bought that blue and white stripe ruffle dress on amazon for impromptu family photos next week. it looks amazing on you, hoping it will do the same for me. this amazon prime taking a whole week to ship is KILLING me!!

May 7, 2020 / 11:48 am

Yay!! I think you will love it- it’s such a great dress! And I know how you feel! I was spoiled by 2 day shipping!

5. May 9, 2020 / 12:02 am

Those are some cute little dresses. The ruffled striped is probably my favorite! Been trying to be creative with my wardrobe but did do quite a bit of shopping in April. Now to shoot my closet in May.

6. May 10, 2020 / 11:08 am

You have the prettiest style! I love all of those dresses, they all look so cute but super comfy too which is what we all need with WFH :)) xo

Makeup Muddle