Our Wedding Video: 5.30.20

Good morning friends! I am beyond excited to share our wedding video with y’all today! When we decided to go forward with our smaller wedding in May, we unfortunately couldn’t bring all our vendors with us (it would just be too expensive to have them twice!) so one of the vendors we decided to “save” for our bigger wedding was videography. But like everything else on that day- God had a special plan!

My MOH & bestie, Asha, actually used to be an incredible wedding videographer. While she closed her business a few years ago, she still had her core equipment and offered to video our day for us! It had secretly been a dream of mine to have her capture our wedding day, but when the business closed I thought I lost my chance- so it was just the sweetest moment to have that wish come full circle. As you can see, Asha is so talented and captured every sweet detail so perfectly! This video is the most special gift and memory. I hope you love it as much as we do!

Mr. & Mrs. Blackwood // Wedding Film from Asha June, Oh! on Vimeo.

1. July 28, 2020 / 7:23 am

I love love this ! Such a memorable day and it was captured perfectly ! XOXO

2. Lauren
    July 28, 2020 / 10:28 am

Thank you so much for sharing this special day with us! I think we could all use a little more joy these days, and this did just the trick today. You made the most of a strange situation, and I’m thrilled that y’all are official now. Congratulations to y’all! (And now I’m going to rewatch our wedding video from January!)

August 26, 2020 / 4:16 pm

Thank you so much Lauren! We appreciate your support and kind words!

3. July 28, 2020 / 2:19 pm

Gentry!!! I have never clicked on a post so fast. What an incredible video. You will cherish that forever! I always wished we had a videographer at our wedding-it wasn’t really a thing then. Asha did a fantastic job. It’s so moving to see your love on screen! And I loved ‘hearing’ your voice instead of reading it, haha.

August 26, 2020 / 4:15 pm

awwww thank you SO much friend! We so appreciate your kind words!! 🙂 I’m glad i was able to share this with y’all!

4. July 29, 2020 / 5:37 pm

Beautiful Gentry! Love how special this day was for you.

5. Sylvia
    August 7, 2020 / 4:27 pm

I’m not crying. You are! *happy tears of course*

Honestly, this proves that you don’t need some huge, extravagant wedding for it to be incredibly special.

August 9, 2020 / 5:44 pm

Oh my goodness- so so sweet! I’m so glad you loved it as much as we did! 🙂