My Honeymoon Dress

Lilly Pulitzer Riviera Dress (size XS for reference) // Gold Wedges c/o // Pink Bow Clutch (the bow is interchangeable)

Happy Wednesday y’all! I realized I shared this dress in my dressing room roundup from Charleston, but I hadn’t shown y’all the full look of my honeymoon dress 🙂 I nicknamed this my honeymoon dress because it was my souvenir from our mini honeymoon to Charleston after our May wedding. I fell in love with the unique design of this dress- it’s so different than most Lilly dresses- and every time I wear it I’m reminded of our sweet time away as newlyweds!

Do you have clothing that brings back all the memories? Tell me about it in the comments below!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. September 9, 2020 / 5:30 am

You are radiant in this dress! I love that it was your honeymoon souvenir. 🙂 My most special Lilly dress is my college graduation dress! The first piece of full priced Lilly I ever got! (Sadly it’s one size too small now but I’ll never part with it!)

xoxo A

September 9, 2020 / 9:25 am

Aww i love that too! I definitely have a few dresses that dont fit quite right anymore but have such sweet memories I can’t bear to part with them!

2. September 9, 2020 / 8:53 am

Such a beautiful print! Love the smocking and tie shoulder detail!

Jill – Doused in Pink

3. September 9, 2020 / 10:46 am

What a pretty dress–and a fun souvenir! The colors are gorgeous too, and I love how the bow on your clutch coordinates perfectly!

4. Amy Ann Arnold
    September 9, 2020 / 2:34 pm

I LOVE this dress! This style is always my favorite, and I can see why you got it. Looks great on you!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

5. September 9, 2020 / 5:45 pm

Such a pretty dress! I like the blue and pink together and it looks perfect for a honeymoon! 🙂

Thanks for the link up 🙂

Hope your week is going well 🙂